green or McCoist

Dan Deacon

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green is a total cock. Ally is struggling big time as our manager tho.

Probably the thing that disappoints me most is the amount of our fans who take evrything Green says as gospel. The man is a complete buffoon and to be honest I'm gutted he has returned

Neither.

I trust Allys intentions, but I dont trust his judgement or his ability.

One minute, Whyte is great, next minute, dont trust Whyte!

One minute Green and him are best pals, next minute dont trust Green!

He either cannot judge the characters, or he deliberately misleads the fans. I think it is the first.

I dont trust Green either, just think there is a good chance he is here to get as much out of us as he can. I hope im wrong, but I just cant bring myself to trust him. If he leaves now, he will forever have my thanks for saving the club last year, but it is time to go, he has done his job.

I voted Green as I think Ally's outburst was unacceptable from a Rangers manager. I also think Ally's overall record as a manger of Rangers is very poor.

Green for selfish reasons did save Rangers. However he could not have done that without Ally.

Green's conversation with the Sun was a poor decision too.

If there had been a choice I would have voted to get rid of both of them.

Rangers do not need this or the Murray planned takeover.

This has all happened after ST sales so some people are very calculating indeed.

Internecine warfare is not needed at Ibrox.

I do not see how the RFC management can condone Ally's statements.

Green's interview with the fucking sun was disgusting on the eve of a match whilst all the other shit was happening, it does make me wonder WTF is going on, ally's mgt today was woeful again and cant continue in this manner, we did win by 4 last week and played well though. His comments about green are fine with me, years of fuckall from the club when as fans we wanted info and leadership, he and mather came out swinging finally. No more silence!