Kane Hemmings

bennyali

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we all agree that there are many players who "score for fun" for small clubs with small crowds.

It is different at Rangers.

Some players adapt and some don't - Kane was a don't.

Good luck to him at Cowden or wherever, but he wasn't and isn't the answer to our problems.

Don't see the point of continually bringing up the fact that he scored - Why don't we have a thread for all the players we have released over the years who DON't score?

until we stop playing 4-1-4-1 we will never be able to judge any strikers.

example.

Kris Boyd 4-1-4-1 ........... one of the worst strikers we`ve ever had.

Kris Boyd 4-4-2 ............. one of the best goal scorers in recent times we`ve had.( and yes he can`t run the channels)

For strikers to be judged you have to play the system that suits strikers. We are playing a system that is all about containment. hopefully scoring a goal and keeping it tight.we are playing Smiths system for Rangers away in Europe or Scotland away.Main problem is we are playing the likes of forfar away.

4-4-2 all the way back up the leagues and we would murder teams.( as long as we didn`t play players out of position )

I think he would of been worth another years contract, but then again would ally of played him.

why do we need more strikers ? Ally only plays one at a time anyway.

Yesterdays team was easy to pick and Ally still couldn`t manage it.

Some players are just suited to playing at a lesser club he was rank rotten each time he played !

He couldn't handle the pressure of playing for us. I don't think I've ever seen a player miss so many clear cut chances than Kane.

My thoughts as well. I really thought we'd uncovered a great player, but sadly I think the injuries he had came at the worst time. I think he put a lot of pressure on himself to do well, and it showed in his performances.

Neither did Jon Daly. :ph34r:

There wasn't threads nor posts during match days anytime daly scored for utd.

So I'm just balancing up what was made as a dig last weekend. Maybe every week he doesn't score I could make the threads for that and the op can make one every time he does score?

There wasn't threads nor posts during match days anytime daly scored for utd.

So I'm just balancing up what was made as a dig last weekend. Maybe every week he doesn't score I could make the threads for that and the op can make one every time he does score?

Was only kidding mate, I don't particularly see the point in analysing Hemmings myself.