Kane Hemmings

bennyali

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In what way was it "stupid" to let go of an unproven and injury prone striker?

Maybe not so much stupid to let go of him but stupid the way we handled everything. He wasn't given enough chances at us and when he did he played quite well (imo). We didn't give him the opportunity to prove himself even though he clearly knows where the net is we probably spent a fair bit of money on him his whole time with us, just seems like a complete waste.

Maybe not so much stupid to let go of him but stupid the way we handled everything. He wasn't given enough chances at us and when he did he played quite well (imo). We didn't give him the opportunity to prove himself even though he clearly knows where the net is we probably spent a fair bit of money on him his whole time with us, just seems like a complete waste.

All teams spend money on youth who don't make the desired grade, part and parcel of the game.

My opinion is that I was surprised he was released given that he seemed capable of getting goals at Cowdenbeath, but without knowing the reasoning (perhaps he wanted assurances of game time, or we thought his injury problems were a high risk) it's hard to gauge whether it was the correct decision

All teams spend money on youth who don't make the desired grade, part and parcel of the game.

My opinion is that I was surprised he was released given that he seemed capable of getting goals at Cowdenbeath, but without knowing the reasoning (perhaps he wanted assurances of game time, or we thought his injury problems were a high risk) it's hard to gauge whether it was the correct decision

Yeah i suppose you're right, too much factors that we don't know about to conclude anything really, fruitless when he's away anyway. Hope he does well for himself though, seemed a good guy with time for fans.

Really????? Is this what we are reduced to, comparing players who could not hit a coos arse with a banjo playing in front of 45,000 every other week, to scoring a hat trick in front of the coo he couldnt hit and a few fans......behave yourself