Part-timers wind v Full Timers wind ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Our highly paid full time players should not be expected to perform in varying weather conditions. We should insist all our games are played indoors in temperatures and conditions similar to those found in Nandos, or on the sofa at home.

Our highly paid full time players should not be expected to perform in varying weather conditions. We should insist all our games are played indoors in temperatures and conditions similar to those found in Nandos, or on the sofa at home.

A wee story for you, that I should have probably told last week but I'm to busy wae family and the like, we played albion rovers, this tells you the state of Scottish fitba tae a certain extent, a found it funny anywies, highly trained and payed athletes at Rangers and even more highly payed athletes at porkheid, at least 35 I'm told. But anywies here's the story, the bookies in the Westwood East Kilbride, (for some reason East Kilbride is full of players in the game at every level) right so on the Saturday before the rovers game agin The Rangers one rovers defender is in bettin wae his pal, nuthin wrang wae that. But the funny bit was his china says tae him am goin oot tae get a couple of cans do you want anythin ? Naw he says am keepin maself fur the game but get me two rolls on fritters am starvin ! You hiv goat tae laugh eh ! :lol::sherlock:

The guy was hurt and embarrassed.

Give him the time he's due to show you a proper team.

We aint got a decent experienced centre back combo or backup imo, even when we have all players available, we won't intimidate opponents at all defensively.