Walter Smith to quit?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No mate, I never said that. Read again and then comment again.

Perhaps the second time you will disrespect Walter Smith... and then I may be forced to wheel out the 's' word.

I just wish our support could unite... instead of firing petty, wee potshots at each other. Sad times, mate... sad times. My worst ever as a Bear. This seems worse than last year because of the abuse that some of our staff get.

The worst ever time being a bear, was when we lost our absent friends.

What we need is explanations, on everything, no more behind the scenes pish, no more rumours, everything needs clarified, what the fuck is going on. We hold the cards here, as fans, and if push comes to shove we will have to do something about it as a support

Have you ever pondered the idea of fan ownership mate?

I wrote it off before all this but it can't be any worse than this. This is an absolute shambles and torture for the supporters. Time for change, the time is now.

It sounds like a great idea... Apart from the fact that the fans have more fractures in them than the bones of Jackie Chan and Evel Knievel combined.

Can people cut the name calling please, what do we have so far but a rumor started by McLaughlin the incest lover with no facts or substance so far, not worth tearing each other apart over. IF Walter does leave then I will be concerned no doubt about it but its nothing more than a mhank rumor right now, and we have had plenty of those this weekend

No neither can I really but I think he's what we could do with. A no-nonsense, ruthless businessman with a successful track record.

I agree mate and was quite buoyed by the fact he was linked with a takeover but then I seen he's funding quite the spending spree at Newcastle and just don't see him coming here now

Can people cut the name calling please, what do we have so far but a rumor started by McLaughlin the incest lover with no facts or substance so far, not worth tearing each other apart over. IF Walter does leave then I will be concerned no doubt about it but its nothing more than a mhank rumor right now, and we have had plenty of those this weekend

Sorry mate... I am usually calm but I have had enough. I can't control my anger right now and the sense of helplessness and frustration while people play power-games with our club is soul-destroying.

I agree mate and was quite buoyed by the fact he was linked with a takeover but then I seen he's funding quite the spending spree at Newcastle and just don't see him coming here now

Hopefully he gets tired of the massive Premiership TV money and fancies a shift sorting out all the shite in our boardroom :D

Hopefully he gets tired of the massive Premiership TV money and fancies a shift sorting out all the shite in our boardroom :D

Exactly mate what's 60 million quid a year tv money compared to 25k for winning league 1 in Scotland :D

Sorry mate... I am usually calm but I have had enough. I can't control my anger right now and the sense of helplessness and frustration while people play power-games with our club is soul-destroying.

I know mate I honestly can't believe how things can have gone bad so quickly over a few days it is soul destroying but as supporters we have to find the truth in all of this and I'm concerned that while we are weakened dealing with this our enemys are working on new ways to try and turn the screw. Pretty fucking heartbreaking but we will find a way through somehow.