Is McCoist gone yet?

WVB

You don't know that for sure, your assuming.

If we get a better manager in who can get better results and performances that's a damn good start. I couldn't care what goes on behind the scenes or who's in charge - as long as they don't lead us to administration or sink us - then it can be Green, McColl, Mather whoever. The football comes first for me (again provided the ones running us doesn't sink us like Whyte)

I'm not assuming, I'm predicting.

You're the one using 'if'.....

I'd rather have an Ally McCoist than some other 'if' factor.

You're assuming someone else would do better?

What if he did worse?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Charles green fan boys in here are starting to get on my tits big time ........... especially the big posters on this forum !

The lack of respect shown to the greatest man to ever pull on the blue Jersey , the lack of loyalty towards him in his hour of need .....

IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE !!

Report that back to Follow Follow Mr 57 posts and get all the rep in the world from them

What if he did worse?

If he did worse, then he should go too.

I'd like to think we wouldn't make over 2 years worth of excuses for him like we have done McCoist, though.

Those that hate us will want Ally to have a job for life as manager.

This 100% all day long^^^^

The Charles green fan boys in here are starting to get on my tits big time ........... especially the big posters on this forum !

The lack of respect shown to the gretest man ever to pull on the blue jersey Ally McCoist , the lack of loyalty towards him in his hour of need .....

Sorted.

This 100% all day long^^^^

The lack of respect shown to the gretest man ever to pull on the blue jersey Ally McCoist , the lack of loyalty towards him in his hour of need .....

Sorted.

The lack of respect shown to the greatest man to ever pull on the blue Jersey , the lack of loyalty towards him in his hour of need .....

It's got nothing to do with a CG fan club, many like myself Forfar was a tipping point and the post match an embarrassment, said before if he had come out and stated while disappointing I realise this is not acceptable would of been better, not having a bash at some one and blaming the wind.

Loyalty cuts both ways, the fans have backed him before last year, last season, he needed to produce the goods on the park, he hasn't done that.

First year was the Whyte bombshell - McCoist held us together. I can't offer him any greater praise.

Second year was the no transfer ban and no pre-season. Still McCoist delivered the title despite the hellish inconsistency to be expected of a very inexperienced team laced with some very poor players.

Third year to date - finally able to secure players who can play freely after 1/9. Get's them involved in pre-season with early reports suggesting we have a team to be reckoned with.

Loses at Forfar and some supporters wreck the pram holding the toys because chucking them about the place simply isn't dramatic enough.

If McCoist doesn't cut it when he as a normal season then he'll have to go - but I don't doubt for one second he'll know it and do the right thing without prompting.

Sorry but for me the excuses have to stop, he is not a manager and never will be.

Yeah....that's what they say.

That's what we said of Lennon not so long ago.

Let's look at it....you've Ally McCoist, legend, supporter at the helm....wins all leagues to SPL. Is that not enough? Given what we've been through?

If he fails then after two shots at it....sack him.

But let's replace him with non, legend, non-supporter.....what if he's worse?

You're all assuming some guy will walk in and fix everything right away.

Therein lies the flaw.

Can't you see that?

I understand what your saying, but I can't agree. The majority of fans have lost patience with McCoist and rightly so. It's not a question of trust anymore it's a question of deserving better on the park. His time's up Lucy.

Majority???? Gies us fucking peace. >34000 have renewed their season tickets, just cos you and a FEW other malcontents have lost patience by no means constitutes a majority.

Get Green to fuck

Yeah....that's what they say.

That's what we said of Lennon not so long ago.

Let's look at it....you've Ally McCoist, legend, supporter at the helm....wins all leagues to SPL. Is that not enough? Given what we've been through?

If he fails then after two shots at it....sack him.

But let's replace him with non, legend, non-supporter.....what if he's worse?

You're all assuming some guy will walk in and fix everything right away.

Therein lies the flaw.

Can't you see that?

It's impossible not to win these leagues with the resource gaps, but we will not progress overall as a team playing terrible football and boring fan to tears.

There's no guarantees as to what a knew guy would do but i don't think it could get much worse.

fuck off you were the same guy who defended Craig whyte. Mcoist and has back room staff are the only ones we can now trust.whether you think he's up to the job or not he bleeds blue and will only want whats best for Rangers.

Interesting, I think being "up to the job" is actually the most important thing isnt it? Getting results on the pitch? Not going backwards every year for 3 years and using football manager 101 tactics for building a squad (buy buy buy dont develop). As for bleeding blue? That wasnt enough for the greatest ever Ranger was it? Or, should mccoist be given that title too? Like him, or love him, sadly the man is a failure as a manager, and, if you look back 3 years, I was delighted when he took over. Facts are facts I'm afraid

Majority???? Gies us fucking peace. >34000 have renewed their season tickets, just cos you and a FEW other malcontents have lost patience by no means constitutes a majority.

Get Green to fuck

Get Green to fuck

Oh Quinty ... the majority of the people on here have been calling for McCoist to go recently and yet you only see fit to try and dig me :lol:

Are you honestly so stupid that you think all 34 thousand who's renewed in particular think that McCoist is the man to take us forward and is right for the job? doubt it. People renew for all manner of reasons, the number one reason being Rangers - not McCoist or Green or anyone.

Get Green to fuck

I renewed my tickets too.................Green gets my backing over McCoist.

Lucy i see you have a soft spot for Ally and your loyalty to him fair play to you.....

I have nothing against Ally as i said he is a legend in my eye's....

As a manager he is clueless his tactics and basics as a manager are questionable and i am talking about since he has become manager his record is the worst as a Rangers Manager he has won one trophy it is not good enough if you are happy fair play to you..

I do.

And funnily enough I'm not a 'blind' or 'blinkered' Rangers fan.

I chose to support this club because I felt the great traditions of Rangers were something to follow.

I admired how Rangers looked after their own, treated their own....in comparison to that shower who treated their greatest manager with total disrespect.

Rangers have loyalty and decency in their history that I chose to follow.

I admired McCoist and his actions in the darkest days when everyone else bolted. That man upheld what makes this club great.

No-one else did.

I believe in loyalty....not blind....simple loyalty....if he gets us to the SPL...winning each time....that's enough for me.

His record is the worst as a Rangers manager?

I mean seriously?

Do you wonder why?

For god's sake....you can't beat him with that stick surely?

Jesus guys.....what have we come to?

Exactly mate.

The Ally Out Brigade are using the current crisis to firmly stick the boot in.

The manager is just a sideshow, the real problems are in the board room, whether we're being run into the ground or not. Could bring in Mourinho tomorrow and we'd still be in serious shit.

Get Green to fuck

Well, I know many many who have renewed, and, absolutely despise McCoist. However, these people are Rangers fans, not "McCoist fans" which perhaps explains things? Its certainly nothing to do with the "quality" being displayed on the park thats for sure.

Support the team, not the person/people in certain positions, its fairly simple isnt it? haha

Shut the fuck up.

No one has said a bad word about Ally McCoist the man.

The only criticism i have read have been about his obvious failings as a manager, and if you are honest with yourself you cannot argue with any of them.

Oh the majority on here? I assume you've got the results of vote? Or maybe a poll? Or have you just made that up as weil?

I appreciate that there are those who wish Ally to go, they are entitled to their opinion, as are those that want Green back. My objection is purely that you are stating that there is a majority in favour of it.

Tell you what, next home match, go along with an 'Ally must Go' banner if you are so sure of your majority consensus.

It's impossible not to win these leagues with the resource gaps, but we will not progress overall as a team playing terrible football and boring fan to tears.

There's no guarantees as to what a knew guy would do but i don't think it could get much worse.

Of course it could.

The new guy might not win the league.

Then where would you be?

Hounding him?

Ally needs to win every league till the SPL...put in a challenge first season, win it the next....simple as.

If he fails....sack him then.

Give the man a chance.....he deserves that.....seriously....if anyone fucking does, he does.

snapback.pnggoogglebot, on 05 August 2013 - 04:39 PM, said:

Ally is destroying Rangers.

:cgreen: and mr green is the man to guide rangers,

veritas vos librebets --don't accuse fellow rangers supporters of being septic scum just because they disagree with your point of view.

i agree with googlebot it is time for ally to go

:shifty:

Well, I know many many who have renewed, and, absolutely despise McCoist. However, these people are Rangers fans, not "McCoist fans" which perhaps explains things? Its certainly nothing to do with the "quality" being displayed on the park thats for sure.

Support the team, not the person/people in certain positions, its fairly simple isnt it? haha

Spot on with the last line but I don't understand how anyone could go as far as actually 'despising' McCoist ? What reason would there be to feel that strongly about him of all people ?

What if he did worse?

What if he was better Lucy.

what if he introduced a stringent training regime and cut out the comedy club at Auchenhowie.

what if we started to play a high tempo passing game that part time teams could not live with.

what if he developed and instilled confidence in the young players and made them reach their potential.

He is not fit for purpose and should be replaced