Bring In Bomber

JamieG54

He is perhaps right in what he was thinking at the time he stood on our steps.

I like Green and believe he wants to make us great and valuable. Dont care if he sells his shares and makes millions- cos if it happens you know the club will be doing well.

Could Bomber be a coach beside Ally or Manager? At least a fans spokesperson who would go head to head with Mini Green and Stockbridge. He would ask the questions and get answers with thousands of Gers following him.

Call up Dens the now

He is perhaps right in what he was thinking at the time he stood on our steps.

I like Green and believe he wants to make us great and valuable. Dont care if he sells his shares and makes millions- cos if it happens you know the club will be doing well.

Could Bomber be a coach beside Ally or Manager? At least a fans spokesperson who would go head to head with Mini Green and Stockbridge. He would ask the questions and get answers with thousands of Gers following him.

Call up Dens the now

Ha ha

If Green sells for a big price we know the club has done well I.e its 40p just now. If he sells in future for say 90p/1quid then the fortunes of the club will surely have turned around.

Could do worse than Bomber. Do you trust anyone now Walter has gone? Ally for Rangers reasons but I meam board level. I thought I trusted Green but im getting some doubts. Prove us wrong Charles.