Protest at Ibrox

jintybear

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter has just told me that apparently there's going to be a protest at ibrox tonight. It was from Facebook she got this information. Has anyone heard this?

Its being organised by tarriers.

Seriously, with Walter gone, McCoist & Durrant to follow, and Charles Green back, what have we got to protest about?

Aye a protest about what? And who by? RST and Union Bears? Do they even know what they are protesting about?

Will John Brown show up drunk again and make a fool of himself?

john brown must be feeling like nostradamus right now,looking back, who was the biggest fool him or us that thought he was talking pish

john brown must be feeling like nostradamus right now,looking back, who was the biggest fool him or us that thought he was talking pish

He was still talking pish back then he said Green was going to turn this place to rubble

What really happened we won the big tax case, kept our titles, got our footballing licence and raised 22.5 million on a share issue

he would have got a lot more respect mate , if he came out & said what he knew , but still nothing !

I dare say there will be folk at Ibrox cos of Walter. I was just listening to Derek Johnstone on sky sports and he seemed to think "the Rangers fans will soon let Charles Green know what they think if him at the game tomorrow night", so I don't know. As someone said it might be FF, I've never been on that site but from what I get on here they don't like CG very much.

Ha ha ha....protest at what? There are no details available as of yet! You can tell your daughter from me her friends are morons....

You're right, they are!!! She's only 14 and her friends are asking her to go!

I dare say there will be folk at Ibrox cos of Walter. I was just listening to Derek Johnstone on sky sports and he seemed to think "the Rangers fans will soon let Charles Green know what they think if him at the game tomorrow night", so I don't know. As someone said it might be FF, I've never been on that site but from what I get on here they don't like CG very much.

I'm surprised. I thought ff had given CG a rousing endorsement and did the rst not give him an honorary membership?.