Protest at Ibrox

jintybear

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rfc52 - OK he might have been there to bring stability, something which I agreed with - but him walking away with a petted lip over potentially McCoist getting the sack or Green's re-appointment brings more in-stability (if that's a word?) than anything else...

You should just see how this pans out. What happens if we are losing money hand-over-fist, these changes curb the spending and get us turning a profit and the new manager get's us better results and performances instantly - how will you feel then?

J I don't think you read my posts :(

I think ally should go. I've said that from Saturday, but I have a feeling Walters statement Might be pretty hard hitting. But then some in here would choose not to believe it anyway.

Maybe it's because I backed whyte I feel this way but I'm nervous just now in all honesty.

Regarding the finances we will just need to wait and see the accounts for that

J I don't think you read my posts :(

I think ally should go. I've said that from Saturday, but I have a feeling Walters statement Might be pretty hard hitting. But then some in here would choose not to believe it anyway.

Maybe it's because I backed whyte I feel this way but I'm nervous just now in all honesty.

Regarding the finances we will just need to wait and see the accounts for that

fair enough, but people should just see how this pans out.

I have a gut feeling it will be for the better.

Because for one Walter was placed on the board to bring stability but it was never going to happen with these chancers involved.

Green and his consortium really have no interest in the club or the fans.

Or with the chancers that have been trying to rock the boat ever since greens consortium took over, be it bloggers, RST or Dingwall and lackeys.

Green clearly had more interest last year in our club and fans than the likes of Paul Murray and McColl otherwise they would own us now.

I'm aware Green and co want to make money but they stepped up and no-one else did.

Green clearly had more interest last year in our club and fans than the likes of Paul Murray and McColl otherwise they would own us now.

I'm aware Green and co want to make money but they stepped up and no-one else did.

You need to stop bringing this back to PM and McColl mate. It's nothing to do with them, TBK, bill miller or bill ng.

Its about the current custodians and the current shambles we are seeing unravel in front of us

You need to stop bringing this back to PM and McColl mate. It's nothing to do with them, TBK, bill miller or bill ng.

Its about the current custodians and the current shambles we are seeing unravel in front of us

It's to do with them when they are our apparent alternatives.

Or with the chancers that have been trying to rock the boat ever since greens consortium took over, be it bloggers, RST or Dingwall and lackeys.

Ffs it's nothing to do with anyone else.

I'm worried for my club not the fucking RST, bloggers or any of the rest of them.

Im Not going to protest nor do I want to. I don't see how some can label people who protest as "neds" and "knob jockeys" just because they want a more stable club.

If a protest brings about answers then good luck to them I say

I saw the neds and knobjockeys who were standing outside Ibrox cheering Bomber Brown while he was foaming at the mouth. IMO that's the kind of person who will be part of this protest.

That's worse than anything Green can do

talk to me when you have already handed a Grand over for the season ahead before a ball was kicked in earnest! If I choose that I will not hand over 1p more to help fill Greens pocket as a consultant then it's my choice.

I want Green and his team removed from Ibrox. He is a snake and I will support anything to try and get him removed

Why's he a snake?

I've been asking this all day and not got one satisfactory answer yet, sometimes no answer at all.

talk to me when you have already handed a Grand over for the season ahead before a ball was kicked in earnest! If I choose that I will not hand over 1p more to help fill Greens pocket as a consultant then it's my choice.

What season ticket did you buy that cost a grand?

Not panicking at all.

Could be for a number of reasons he's stepped down but he should never have been in the job in the first place.

Can't wait for his statement, hopefully he doesn't hold back and lets everyone know the truth, that's what most fans wanted him on the board for anyway.

My daughter has just told me that apparently there's going to be a protest at ibrox tonight. It was from Facebook she got this information. Has anyone heard this?

Sure it wasn't protestants at ibrox... After all it is our spiriual home :)

I want Green and his team removed from Ibrox. He is a snake and I will support anything to try and get him removed

Even if that means watching poor football and spending too much money on staff wages year in year out.

Are you willing to make this sacrifice just to remove green?

Why's he a snake?

I've been asking this all day and not got one satisfactory answer yet, sometimes no answer at all.

He waits until 34k ST are sold then gets himself back involved. If I knew CG was going to be part of the club I wouldn't of bought my ST. He used Walter to get this seasons ST sold then came back and took the money.

people like you should have fuck all to do with Rangers.you are an embarrassment to the club.when green destroys Rangers dont come on here cryin your eyes out.fanny

Your the embarrassment calling him a fanny for having an opinion different to yours.

He waits until 34k ST are sold then gets himself back involved. If I knew CG was going to be part of the club I wouldn't of bought my ST. He used Walter to get this seasons ST sold then came back and took the money.

He was appointed by the Rangers board. He didn't just appoint himself. The board that Smith backed. Your anger is misdirected. Some people are incapable of thinking rationally on this.

He was appointed by the Rangers board. He didn't just appoint himself. The board that Smith backed. Your anger is misdirected. Some people are incapable of thinking rationally on this.

Because he still has allies on the board and Smith didn't back the board, he backed Mather. And it's been strongly suggested that Smith opposed Green's return but he was outvoted.