Terry Butcher

Rapid6

Apology if that's a parody account but it does look like his real feed, anyone confirm this is his account.

https://twitter.com/TerryButcher_

Aye mate....

Terry Butcher

@TerryButcher

Professional Bass Angler on the Bassmaster Elite Series, husband and dad to my wonderful two daughters.

You're right enough! :lol:

Aye mate....

Terry Butcher

@TerryButcher

Professional Bass Angler on the Bassmaster Elite Series, husband and dad to my wonderful two daughters.

You're right enough! :lol:

The above link is a different account to the one that has posted the pic for some reason.

But if you scroll back on the pic link it looks like a real account again sorry if i've made an epic fail here.

The above link is different account to the one that has posted the pic for some reason.

But if you scroll back on the pic link it looks like a real account again sorry if i've made an epic fail here.

It's a fake account mate, a read of the tweets makes it pretty obvious.

Not withstanding his total lack of respect to our club and the fact he seemingly has turned into a total scrote, he also happens to be one of the worst managers I have ever seen in a professional capacity.

Apart from his sackings at Coventry and Sunderland, he managed to turn Sydney City who were the champions of Australia and who should have retained their title at a canter into a total laughing stock inside an 8 month period where they couldn't even get into the play-off series. doh

Let him stay up there where he is. If we require another manager,I'm sure we can do a sight better than Terry Butcher.