CRO roundup of the Fans Meeting

Shane

"To conclude I think I shall leave you with the words of Jim Traynor. He stated: "[The fans] need to realise how strong your voice can be when it is once voice. You need to unite and make yourselves heard. You have immense power. Get together and use it for goodness sake."

Given the previous and current tribulations at our Club, wouldn’t it be nice if we could organise ourselves and give ourselves a much stronger say in just how Rangers Football Club is run. It is not impossible, despite our apparent love of squabbling, and it something which we must look to address in the future."

It's a lovely, lovely thought Andy, but with such a fractured and divisive support, I can't see this happen.Too many sides to take, too much squabbling over what's best for the club. Supporters verbally attacking other supporters etc,.

The IPO cash if it is indeed down to £10M is very, very frightening (thunderbolts and lightning, sorry), and I question how much cash we'll have early next year.

But a well written article.

Seems to some confusion about the future.

James Traynor was also irked by his recent media interviews and confirmed that he did not seek advice before appearing on Sky or STV. He also strongly urged the Rangers board to speak to Green and ensure that in future he does things the “right way” in the future.

Seems to some confusion about the future.

James Traynor was also irked by his recent media interviews and confirmed that he did not seek advice before appearing on Sky or STV. He also strongly urged the Rangers board to speak to Green and ensure that in future he does things the “right way” in the future.

I wonder how much longer you'll last on here.

I feel your pain, your chosen failing to come up with the ante by close of business today will send you into freefall, thankfully what you wonder is about the size of gnats piss in my world.

I wouldn't doubt it - but there are others who'll note your ugly presence in time and boot you the fuck out of here.

Looking forward to it.

So again the "toxic" word is used to describe the atmosphere especially in relation to Green, was this really the case? Or was it the case some fans were a bit vocal?

My point is that there was guys in the room who have failed us miserably yet come away practically unscathed.

Chris Graham also used the word toxic within minutes of the meeting finsihing, anyone would think some people had a wee chat to agree on this...

Thanks and for me it was a good article and while there is a lot of noise about the£10m that article and quote reiterates to me that this was in the bank at the year end - which means season tickets are not included.

Thanks and for me it was a good article and while there is a lot of noise about the£10m that article and quote reiterates to me that this was in the bank at the year end - which means season tickets are not included.

Year end will be 30th June.

Season ticket renewal deadline day was 28th June and 32,000 tickets were sold before the 30th June. (tu)

Year end will be 30th June.

Season ticket renewal deadline day was 28th June and 32,000 tickets were sold before the 30th June. (tu)

Ta - but when was the income? It's not like they all paid in full - if (noteif) a large majority paid over 4 months (the club scheme) only 25% would be in by month end .... and /but also if paid by credit card the income (cash) would not be in until cleared ( 30 days say) so IMHO a good case that no income from season tickets is in that cash amount! The accounts may clarify.

Ta - but when was the income? It's not like they all paid in full - if (noteif) a large majority paid over 4 months (the club scheme) only 25% would be in by month end .... and /but also if paid by credit card the income (cash) would not be in until cleared ( 30 days say) so IMHO a good case that no income from season tickets is in that cash amount! The accounts may clarify.

Depends how late people left it but there will defo be season ticket cash in the books. Thats the reason football clubs post the deadline prior to year end. (tu)

So again the "toxic" word is used to describe the atmosphere especially in relation to Green, was this really the case? Or was it the case some fans were a bit vocal?

My point is that there was guys in the room who have failed us miserably yet come away practically unscathed.

Chris Graham also used the word toxic within minutes of the meeting finsihing, anyone would think some people had a wee chat to agree on this...

Really? Andy showed up on two hours notice from me, took all the notes so he could pass them along, drove back to Falkirk, and stayed up til 1 am to write this. Think he had a lot of time to pow wow with all the other people there, do ye? Guess you were outside with your camera to catch snaps of them passing the hat around then...

I am a bit confused, our FD has publicly stated that we are not running at a loss on a monthly basis, but did concede that some months there is a loss. So how have we possibly spent over £20M in 8 months???

If your not running at a loss then your money in the bank won't go down surely??

For a finance director to come out and say they don't know how much is IPO money and what is season ticket money as they go into the same pot is tantamount to incompetence. It's the FD's job to KNOW!!!

I can't believe this meeting has let him away with such a wishy washy answer...

I tend to find when a wide variety of bears are using the same generic terms to describe an issue, it's not because of some grand collusion or conspiracy but because that's what opinion actually is.

Toxic is perhaps too strong a word for anyone associated with Rangers (outwith Craig Whyte or SDM) but from reading various posts across the community today, I do think Charles Green's time at Rangers has come and gone.

I tend to find when a wide variety of bears are using the same generic terms to describe an issue, it's not because of some grand collusion or conspiracy but because that's what opinion actually is.

Toxic is perhaps too strong a word for anyone associated with Rangers (outwith Craig Whyte or SDM) but from reading various posts across the community today, I do think Charles Green's time at Rangers has come and gone.

CONSPIRACY klaxon.

If only people could use "agenda' properly first I might buy it, considering I'm part of all of them now.