Ally's the only one left we can 100% trust

Forsyth4

I bet you were making excuses for Big Eck too. He was and still is another shite manager. Not sure which of them is the worse. Both destined to end up in the Scottish lower leagues

'The team let him down' is the most pathetic excuse ever. 'The team' he picked and probably had a very large say in signing.

Ally hardly signed ANY of the team that got us pumped out of europe. But dont let pesky facts get in the way of a good rant (tu)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sycophantic defending of Ally's managerial record is nauseating .There is no defending it no matter what ,he won't be the manager that will lead us to glory when we eventually get back to Spl .He may be the nicest guy in the world .He may be the best man to trust although that one is wearing thin .Sadly I like my football to be entertaining and no one will convince me for whatever reason he should still be the manager of my club now ..I won't give him the bird at matches but I won't defend him when it's goes tits up the next time and it will

I think we all agree we love ally to the hilt, he is one of the greatest Ranger ever, however his managerial abilities are becoming something of a joke and is putting a downer on our memory of the legend that is Coisty.

It hurts us to see him go this way but he is going to have to go at some stage and hopefully soon, his team have no ideas, he has no ideas and his pay packet is something Nasa would bulk at for the product on display. if we are going to keep him make him the public face of the club instead of JT but helped by JT, that would work, of course on less wages ;-)

You think effort and heart means he's good enough for the job? End of the day ally is tactically naïve and his 1 up front against the shite of scottish football is embarrassing

No it doesn't mean I think he's good enough for the job. Last season I wanted him out. Rangers have kept him on so ill respect that and see again how he does. I won't judge him in a couple of games ( we will lose the occasional game no matter who's in charge ) but ill decide eventually if we're any further forward.

So he is in place by default? Are we not allowed to judge him on his ability because it doesn't suit certain agendas?

My op was not about his managerial ability. Clearly feelings on his managerial ability have taken over on the thread! So be it.

Green being disrespectful to us? How?

Green needs to walk away from the club, however hr should do so with our respect and gratitude for saving us while Real Rangers Men were playing golf with bheasts. The songs directed at him on Tuesday were a disgrace from petulant morons, very disresepctful.

Isnt it ? If we stick with Him when we get further up the Leagues, he wont cut it as far as I am concerned ,but hey I'm just a stupid Rangers Supporter digging deep, and paying his Massive wage .

Daft Twat Loyal.

before getting insulting read the OP. The topic wasn't about managerial ability. Clearly the thread has taken a different line.

Green being disrespectful to us? How?

Green needs to walk away from the club, however hr should do so with our respect and gratitude for saving us while Real Rangers Men were playing golf with bheasts. The songs directed at him on Tuesday were a disgrace from petulant morons, very disresepctful.

I agree that probably up to the turn of the year he was doing a good job. His manner wouldn't suit everyone. However toward the end of his tenure as CEO I was just wishing he'd stay away from a microphone with the various sound bites etc. I was really disappointed with the comments attributed to him in the aftermath of the fans meeting on Thursday.

Really don't get this.Hes picking up 750k and is a shite manager.How does this qualify him as some kind of hero?At the time he's asked players to take a cut him nim his pal McDowall are the best paid 2 coaches in Scottish football. The football last season was pish , Tactically he's a joke and once again last week we were run off the park by a part time team.What exactly qualifies him as someone we put our trust in.? Genuine question cos to me he's ripping the pish

i would put my trust in ally for the way he has conducted himself over the course of this whole appalling period for rangers in fact he should be rewarded for this with a seat on the board

however as our football manager he is not up to the job and should be replaced

i would put my trust in ally for the way he has conducted himself over the course of this whole appalling period for rangers in fact he should be rewarded for this with a seat on the board

however as our football manager he is not up to the job and should be replaced

In a nutshell mate

True. But he did inherit a winning team that started very well in the league.

It drew it's first match in the league mate, at home, got pumped out of two European competitions in the qualifiers and were knocked out of a domestic cup by another lower league club before September was out.

You are right with one thing though, he inherited a winning team, a double winning team in fact, off the back of 3 consecutive leagues titles as well, he inherited a very good team.

Professor Hindsight at work there ^^^

not hindsight sir ... OP said Ally is only person we can trust 100% ... I have given 2 examples of his judgment being flawed! If your mate said to you X person is the dogs bollocks and then 2 weeks later X person screwed you over would you not ask questions of your mate? And if he then turned round and said X person is a c#nt 3 weeks later would you trust his judgement on anyone else in the future? Simplistic way of putting my point across but swaying with the wind is not something anyone of us should be putting our faith in! I didn't see through CW .. I do not claim to have but I didn't have a day to day working relationship with him - posters on here were abused for questioning CW because they could - Ally working with him couldn't! Further example - the summer that CW took over we heard not one peep of disgruntlement from Ally - in the Traynor interview he said I didn't get the players I wanted or the money I was promised - why was this not said at the time? Why did Ally not come out in summer 2011 and say this guy promised me this and he is not delivering? 3/4 million pounds a year is why not - imo!