Well done Rangers fans

1st_Jan_1994

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or you could post the picture of you posing with the "UBs On Tour" ?

Maybe it was you who made contact with the tarriers under your new name?

FFS Johnny Boy it's all falling into place now pal eh.

Yeah I know the picture your on about .... it was taken 3 years ago back when the group were good and before they went all Ultra and changed. Told you before I have friends in the group.

I was in Annie Millers and they were in making a banner and told me to jump in the picture and one other time when I went through to a friendly against Stirling Albion around the same time and they were all on the train and told me to dive in the picture.

What's this about being in contact with tarriers? I don't speak to them in person or online. I know none.

Yeah I know the picture your on about .... it was taken 3 years ago back when the group were good and before they went all Ultra and changed. Told you before I have friends in the group.

I was in Annie Millers and they were in making a banner and told me to jump in the picture and one other time when I went through to a friendly against Stirling Albion around the same time and they were all on the train and told me to dive in the picture.

What's this about being in contact with tarriers? I don't speak to them in person or online. I know none.

Yeh, yeh of course they did. After reading some of your incessant drivel on here I would not have expected you to be so easily led.

Clown trousers!

Yeh, yeh of course they did. After reading some of your incessant drivel on here I would not have expected you to be so easily led.

Clown trousers!

Some of them are my mates and I am happy to have my picture taken with them. Still would tbh.

and it was some time ago too when things were a bit different

Or do you not bother to read things properly?

Anything else to add weirdo?