Well done Rangers fans

1st_Jan_1994

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For not stooping and resorting to the level of those 150 wee kid on ultra, spoiled, short minded wee bastards with their continued anti-Green chanting - regardless if your pro or anti-Green

Proud of you's all (tu)

Agree mate, that was a sad way to behave. At least it was only one section behaving like brats.

I have always supported the ub/tbo. I agree, they are mostly wee boys etc but if the reports I'm reading today are true, they can go fuck themselves.

Most of them have never had a chug ffs

For not stooping and resorting to the level of those 150 wee kid on ultra, spoiled, short minded wee bastards with their continued anti-Green chanting - regardless if your pro or anti-Green

Proud of you's all (tu)

I was in BF1 for my sins on Tuesday night, embarrassed as fuck sitting amongst them. I used to love them and forever sing their praises, however a bunch of petulant children. You described them to a T

I was in BF1 for my sins on Tuesday night, embarrassed as fuck sitting amongst them. I used to love them and forever sing their praises, however a bunch of petulant children. You described them to a T

Sorry to say mate I can assure you there was no UB/TBO members at Ibrox on Tuesday.

So funny hearing the "their all wee boys and don't speak for us" shite when we're not "wee boys", infact when was the last time you stood up and actually sung a song and supported the team?

Not one single UB member was at Ibrox on Tuesday.

Sounds like the usual from UB I don't like critisizing those who goto far more games than myself but the UB seem to have forgotten that they are a singing section not a political group.

Cringe.

Sorry to say mate I can assure you there was no UB/TBO members at Ibrox on Tuesday.

So funny hearing the "their all wee boys and don't speak for us" shite when we're not "wee boys", infact when was the last time you stood up and actually sung a song and supported the team?

Proud of yourselfs today then?

Yet you's sing shite about the guy who ultimately saved our club? It's fine when you guys stick to Rangers songs but some of the embarrassing chants and banners are pathetic.