Landscaping around the stadium

The Bug Bear

At saturday's game i thought the stadium was looking great, especially with such a good turn out of fans

but one thing i did notice was that outside the stadium a lot of the land is unkempt and full of litter and generally looking run down. admittidly this isn't our problem but i always think it would so easy to improve this and would benefit the club

would it be worth the club spending some cash improving the look of the land, removing the litter and possibly putting in re-cycle bins etc with club crest on them? not only good for sustainability on the whole but i think it would be great for our club's image

At saturday's game i thought the stadium was looking great, especially with such a good turn out of fans

but one thing i did notice was that outside the stadium a lot of the land is unkempt and full of litter and generally looking run down. admittidly this isn't our problem but i always think it would so easy to improve this and would benefit the club

would it be worth the club spending some cash improving the look of the land, removing the litter and possibly putting in re-cycle bins etc with club crest on them? not only good for sustainability on the whole but i think it would be great for our club's image

You are definitely at it mate.

spend money ? What with? You said in your last thread about selling our best players !

spend money ? What with? You said in your last thread about selling our best players !

i'd only sell players to raise serious cash. say we raised £10million selling a few players, we could use £5million to help keep the club running, give McCoist £2.5Million for re-investing in new talent and spend the rest of landscaping the area around stadium so that it gave the world class look that it deserves

i'd only sell players to raise serious cash. say we raised £10million selling a few players, we could use £5million to help keep the club running, give McCoist £2.5Million for re-investing in new talent and spend the rest of landscaping the area around stadium so that it gave the world class look that it deserves

or we could simply ask the council to have the environmental dept to actually do some work and keep our money?

£10m!!!!!!!! What players could we sell to raise £10m? Have you got your Seville calculator out?

Instead of moaning about it, why not show some initiative and start tidying it up yourself and appealing for others to assist you in this worthy goal. It would also give a great impression of the Club and fans.

Be the change you'd like to see.

You know I nearly fell for it. Nearly.

I thought "Here, this guy maybe has a point"

Right up until he outed himself with this tremendous post right here.

The Landscape Loyal :21:

You trying get your brothers and cousins a few shifts doing the mono-blocking ya Pikey Bassa