Airdrie public sale

Captain Hilts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought £17 was an absolute scandal myself, especially as there will be about 6 thousand of us there

£17-£19 to watch the Rangers at that lovely wee stadium up near the Four Isles pub at Petersburn is a bargain. A few pints,then over the road to Roberto's @ Gartlea for a fish supper...more pints at the 166 in Broomknoll Street then doon to Diamonds AKA "The sticky carpet" for a shag, and your night is complete :thumbup:

£17-£19 to watch the Rangers at that lovely wee stadium up near the Four Isles pub at Petersburn is a bargain. A few pints,then over the road to Roberto's @ Gartlea for a fish supper...more pints at the 166 in Broomknoll Street then doon to Diamonds AKA "The sticky carpet" for a shag, and your night is complete :thumbup:

well planned out ozblue (tu):thumbup:

Fish supper on a Friday? :shifty:

Aye it's a Friday mate.

:ohmy:

Who thought that one up? :blink: I was gutted to miss it because I'll still be in Poland somewhere and to make things worse, my wife (who is an Aussie) will be at it and she's never seen us play before (except on the telly) so that will piss me off even more.

If we don't give the Diamonds a right good humping my holiday is going to be murder from my Airdrie supporting family members doh

Who thought that one up? :blink: I was gutted to miss it because I'll still be in Poland somewhere and to make things worse, my wife (who is an Aussie) will be at it and she's never seen us play before (except on the telly) so that will piss me off even more.

If we don't give the Diamonds a right good humping my holiday is going to be murder from my Airdrie supporting family members doh

BT Sport

That's pish. :(

Saw Fiona in Yesterdays the other week. I still would.

For the Ramsdens game against the Rovers I dont recall being charged a quid booking fee at the TO but for the Airdrie game I have been. Seems Rangers are charging us this season for handling the away tickets. When I asked why I wasnt charged last season I was told the new policy. I didnt get a response when I stated that it would be logical to charge the opposing club the pound for handling the ticket on their behalf. With the 10ppm phone, 1.80 phone booking and now a quid if you turn up at the TO its becoming scandalous.

Saw Fiona in Yesterdays the other week. I still would.

For the Ramsdens game against the Rovers I dont recall being charged a quid booking fee at the TO but for the Airdrie game I have been. Seems Rangers are charging us this season for handling the away tickets. When I asked why I wasnt charged last season I was told the new policy. I didnt get a response when I stated that it would be logical to charge the opposing club the pound for handling the ticket on their behalf. With the 10ppm phone, 1.80 phone booking and now a quid if you turn up at the TO its becoming scandalous.

Yes I agree with you Bob,but for me coming from Australia to watch the 'Gers play,it's worth every penny of whatever I have to pay.

Yes I agree with you Bob,but for me coming from Australia to watch the 'Gers play,it's worth every penny of whatever I have to pay.

I would pay £10000000000 for this match. Arguably though I wouldn't actually as I haven't seemed to pay £1,600 for it else I would be on a plane on my way over right now :lol:

Got my ticket earlier today,

anyone know decent train details......someone told me drumgelloch is nearest train station? bit disappointed not real discount for ST holders.....mind you berwick cup game was 13, so 31 for both aint too bad :lol: :lol:

I would pay £10000000000 for this match. Arguably though I wouldn't actually as I haven't seemed to pay £1,600 for it else I would be on a plane on my way over right now :lol:

I gert your drift mate! I paid the fare but I won't make it to Glasgow in time as i am in Poland for another 3 weeks. Thanks very much to the SPFL or whatever they fucking call themselves because they were so late with the schedule :angry:

Anyone know what train station is closer/best for boozers for walking to the stadium, Airdrie or Drumgelloch?

There's a cracking wee pub across the road from the train station in Easterhouse, called the Brig. Cheap drink, just make sure you wear colours and you'll be made more than welcome...