Ahmad Suing Rangers

Fury

So the story rambles on. We speculate, has Ahmad sold his shares to sue us. What will happen at an AGM, will Green try and stay, who will have control and many more.

I am as sick as bleeding parrot about this daily nonsense we have had for years

I really do not see a quick end to it all, unless that Russian credit card geezer buys us, mind you he is facing jail, so obviously that is what will happen next, and the story will ramble on again for another year.

You don't think that this story appearing in the DR has anything to do with them ?

It's all a coincidence ?

We can see thru smoke and behind mirrors these days.

You seem awfy defensive

Touched a nerve ?

You haven't touched a nerve. I dont really want 'mini' or McColl at Rangers but I'd rather them than scum like Green & Ahmad.

The fact that you care more about Murray & McColl's role in this than Green's speaks volumes.

You go for a night's fishing and come back to another Rangers bad press fairytale, three in a row the sun and two in the rhebel both as trustworthy as a bag of snakes.

After reading the thread I see the usual drama queens led the way as they did in the other two they in particular are slow to catch on to what is going on and has been since Imran was allegedly "outed".

The latest fabrication is only one of many, "leaked" by fakes, the rhebel sitting on a "document" they claim to have seen from three weeks ago, strangely something Walter must have forgot about.

Imran may be entitled to unfair dismissal as is anyone if the circumstances show that, the place for that is an employment tribunal not the Court of Session.

All in all a few bad days of unwarranted allegations in three articles involving the club, I see the latest one can't be anything other than true because a "Rangers man" penned it, jackal also is from a staunch Rangers background didn't stop him scribbling utter nonsense yesterday, or the sun from doing the same.

People believe and do all sorts of things for all sorts of reasons, the people who "outed" Imran allegedly from here need if indeed it was Imran to ask themselves a question, is the outcome of your actions and the constant damage being visited on the club worth it.

Strangely the alleged leaks that Imran was held responsible for continue unabated and to the same people it would seem, strange that wouldn't you say, I am sure the conspiracy theorists will have the answer to that also and I don't need to guess their answer.

Wedges being driven by an interested party, the big boys who can think for themselves can decide what if any credence to give any of the recent negative publishings. Also the rest of the press appear to be cold shouldering the rhebel's "exclusive" , stranger and stranger.

You go for a night's fishing and come back to another Rangers bad press fairytale, three in a row the sun and two in the rhebel both as trustworthy as a bag of snakes.

After reading the thread I see the usual drama queens led the way as they did in the other two they in particular are slow to catch on to what is going on and has been since Imran was allegedly "outed".

The latest fabrication is only one of many, "leaked" by fakes, the rhebel sitting on a "document" they claim to have seen from three weeks ago, strangely something Walter must have forgot about.

Imran may be entitled to unfair dismissal as is anyone if the circumstances show that, the place for that is an employment tribunal not the Court of Session.

All in all a few bad days of unwarranted allegations in three articles involving the club, I see the latest one can't be anything other than true because a "Rangers man" penned it, jackal also is from a staunch Rangers background didn't stop him scribbling utter nonsense yesterday, or the sun from doing the same.

People believe and do all sorts of things for all sorts of reasons, the people who "outed" Imran allegedly from here need if indeed it was Imran to ask themselves a question, is the outcome of your actions and the constant damage being visited on the club worth it.

Strangely the alleged leaks that Imran was held responsible for continue unabated and to the same people it would seem, strange that wouldn't you say, I am sure the conspiracy theorists will have the answer to that also and I don't need to guess their answer.

Wedges being driven by an interested party, the big boys who can think for themselves can decide what if any credence to give any of the recent negative publishings. Also the rest of the press appear to be cold shouldering the rhebel's "exclusive" , stranger and stranger.

Scumbag.

Obviously the information has been passed to the DR by those who wish to see the back of the current regime

And given the details provided, and thus far NOT denied, it would leave Green and iamrangers looking even more like robbing lying shysters than before !!!

A cold and calculated move, but one taken in reaction to an utterly bizarre attempt at extortion by the supposed "main man" behind the whole underhand take over ?

Sadly probably not the last bit of dirt we'll see - i expect the Sun or B.Mc to "reveal" a snippet about Smith, McCoist or M Murray that will cast aspersions upon them and their "friends"

Listen to everyone - Trust no one !

The one on the right is my ex. Oh dear.

If it's the one at the top in the bra, well in!

On the subject of Ahmad, I'm not really surprised. Him, Green, Whyte, all trash who saw an opportunity to make millions. They should have been chased before they all got their claws into the club but that was made more difficult by a compliant media who would accept placed stories or being bent over by Irvine. As a result we never got accurate information on which to make a judgement.

So its those on RM's fault that you were caught breaking stock exchange confidentiality rules.

What a warped sense of logic you have.