Strange sightings in London today

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell those Rangers hating skirt wearing pricks in the crowd that then

It is just uneducated boozed up fannys mate, i don't know why people take it so seriously. Football is followed by the morons of society aswell

Hypocrite.

It's the same principle. You can call it pathetic, but that just tells me you know I am right.

Celtic are our rivals, just like England are Scotlands rivals. Like i said you don't need to follow the national team fine.. but for people to actually support England?

If someone trying to justify their hate goes as far as pretending international teams represent the governing bodies rather than the nations and the fans, that person clearly knows deep down how pitiful their hate actually is.

They're just making excuses for themselves.

Bad ones.

That one thread in which I apologised for? ... is that the best you can muster?

Normally I would have nothing against you, but tonight you are being a complete dick.. you are raising the whole we have been hard done by card waaay to much.

Yes we all know the SFA fucked us over.. yet you are belittling Rangers fans for following our national team.. without even knowing if we cheered or boo'd the traitors.

Keep your obvious anger for the right argument/situation... this is not it.

And in case you had forgotten, I said well done for apologising, doesn't mean you were not being a dick though.

Celtic are our rivals, just like England are Scotlands rivals. Like i said you don't need to follow the national team fine.. but for people to actually support England?

Yeah but it's not about rivalry when people are saying support them because they represent Scotland .... Celtic represent Scotland when playing in Europe ... what's the difference?

Personally I said right at the start I wouldn't be supporting either. Only team I'd support Scotland against would be Republic of Ireland.

Normally I would have nothing against you, but tonight you are being a complete dick.. you are raising the whole we have been hard done by card waaay to much.

Yes we all know the SFA fucked us over.. yet you are belittling Rangers fans for following our national team.. without even knowing if we cheered or boo'd the traitors.

Keep your obvious anger for the right argument/situation... this is not it.

Ditto (tu)

If someone trying to justify their hate goes as far as pretending international teams represent the governing bodies rather than the nations and the fans, that person clearly knows deep down how pitiful their hate actually is.

They're just making excuses for themselves.

Bad ones.

That's part of the reason a lot can't stick them, the fans - the Tartan Trannies.

How embarrassing that Rangers fans, in particular ones who bang on about our 'culture' forget and deny that rangers fans were ( and still are) the backbone if the Scots support.

And i bet there all like you. I bet they don't open there mouths when ever there trannie mates are obsessing over Rangers and booing there national anthem.