The tarten trannies at it again..

bigmunsen

Probably find most of the embarrassing bastards will vote no to herr salmonds independence next year the fuckin hypocrites that they are. Wouldn't blame the English if they told us to take a flying fuck to ourselves.

In what way is it hypocritical to vote no to independence after supporting Scotland football team ?

I know its bears den but yet again these fuking freaks booing during a teams anthem. Fucking greatest fans ever my arse. Just like the mhanky mhob self proclaimed greatest fans. GSTQ.

I will refer you to GOAT's thread about this... as you are two breasts in the same blouse.

You shouldn't be a football fan. You're just too girly.

Man the fuck up and grow a pair.

Probably find most of the embarrassing bastards will vote no to herr salmonds independence next year the fuckin hypocrites that they are. Wouldn't blame the English if they told us to take a flying fuck to ourselves.

You sound like you seriously mentally sick.

I think with your self-flagellation issues, you probably belong in the BDSM scene. The gay BDSM scene, ya flower.

Wow people take it so seriously ffs. man up ye girls blouses, i'm as royal as they come but i pished myself when you couldn't hear god save the queen at wembley, their players looked rattled!! It's a rivalry ffs, They boo it because it's their anthem. Instead of complaining people should be asking why the hell England have it as their anthem