Greens plan to sell Ibrox

North Rd

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like to know how Green can possible make this decision? I thought part of this set up having investors, other shareholders and directors was so that no one-man can make these sorts of decisions? it has to be signed off and voted and agreed on. But hey why let facts get in the road of more cyber bloggers making a name for themself

Believe me if Green values his safety he won't try this, the mans clearly not the hero a lot of us though but I don't see him as suicidal either.

Same stuff was said about Whyte and fuck all happened to him , still swanning around playing the millionaire............

Which part?

The part where Chuckles's temporary amnesia meant he forgot he was a director of Sevco 5088 Ltd?

I see you don't understand roman numerals as used in the IPO, have a great day although maybe not you appear disappointed that the taig shit is exactly that shit. :cgreen:

You are a very naughty boy, go and read sections XII AND XIII of the IPO, you can then ram the taigy article/shite right up the ronson of the first earl you encounter. :cgreen:

And what does sections XII and XIII say, in simple terms!

Look. Theres no smoke without fire is there? Have we not learned by now. Ken bates did the very same thing at leeds utd. Business men never got rich by beong traditional and sentimental with things. I dont mind stadium sponsorship but fuck selling ibrox and leasing it back

Very tax efficient.

We are a PLC, this sort of decision would have to go through a majority vote of the shareholders........ Why would an investor in the PLC devalue their investment by selling off such huge assets.

This is a load of Horse Manure.

How many times, CG does not own Rangers, its a PLC FFS. It would need the sanction of the majority shareholders to agree the selling of any asset, let alone the major asset, Ibrox!

Please if you have to start unfounded rumours on here, why not go with the 'you've got a nine inch cock' story, at least that way you might get some kudos!

I've got a nine inch cock.

Ken Bates was able to do what he wanted to do at Leeds as he owned the Club. Just like Shyte did with us, simples, PLC as Green outlined himself, means that nobody is able to make such ridiculous decisions on their own anymore. Pity our whole board do them together now!

Ken Bates was able to do what he wanted to do at Leeds as he owned the Club. Just like Shyte did with us, simples, PLC as Green outlined himself, means that nobody is able to make such ridiculous decisions on their own anymore. Pity our whole board do them together now!

How much would be required to win a vote for this? Green and his consortium tally 28% iirc. I take it it would need to be 51%?

NORTH ROAD...... wtf......mate

Celticnewco? I know I know but come on to christ, this was all spouted at the time Bomber was saying show us the deeds.... cut this pish out, we have all seen Ibrox stadiums deeds and they are firmly in hands of Rangers, not Sevco, green or anywhere else.

The word 'conniving'' in the article is just scandalous. STOP THIS PISH!!!!!!

We are a PLC, this sort of decision would have to go through a majority vote of the shareholders........ Why would an investor in the PLC devalue their investment by selling off such huge assets.

This is a load of Horse Manure.

depends whos name is on the title deeds