Green and the current board, or New board?

Who do you want and why?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want?

• Green and the current board?
    • The people that have been chosen as opposition
    • Other (please state)

I don't think I want Green or Mini anywhere near us anymore tbh.

A lot of people are calling the opposing camp McCollco, when it is nothing of the sort, it's minico. McColl is nothing but the new mouthpiece for the same tired old excuse for a blue knight.

I really can't vote until a neither option is added. I really don't want Mini and co to get their feet under the table but I just don't trust the current board anymore except possibly Mather but he's looked weak at times and has been undermined by Green a couple of times in interviews and done nothing to stop it.

Why can't we have current board minus Green? As much as I haven't bought into the smearing of the man, his returning is only causing disruption and giving the Mistrust and TrooBroo's ammo

This is such a sensible solution, but as we all know the people behind the uprising will not want this, it's a Small Faces moment for them.

Why can't we have current board minus Green? As much as I haven't bought into the smearing of the man, his returning is only causing disruption and giving the Mistrust and TrooBroo's ammo

Haven't you noticed how much cash the current board are ripping the club off for?

They've all got to go.

Haven't you noticed how much cash the current board are ripping the club off for?

They've all got to go.

"Ripping off".

Now if you refer to bonuses yes, they need rewritten however our esteemed manager has taken more to fail at his job. Green and Ahmed put in a hell of a shift for their bonus, its rich anyone decrying their salary and bonus without mentioning McCoist and his team.

If you are implying they are stroking money you should be able to clairify how you know when no accounts have been published. One of our big investors, known for his hostility towards Brian Stockbridge, this week said the finances are much healthier than certain elements are spreading. Why not wait for the accounts which will show the huge one off costs we faced this year eating into our bank balance which eont be thee next year.

"Ripping off".

Now if you refer to bonuses yes, they need rewritten however our esteemed manager has taken more to fail at his job. Green and Ahmed put in a hell of a shift for their bonus, its rich anyone decrying their salary and bonus without mentioning McCoist and his team.

If you are implying they are stroking money you should be able to clairify how you know when no accounts have been published. One of our big investors, known for his hostility towards Brian Stockbridge, this week said the finances are much healthier than certain elements are spreading. Why not wait for the accounts which will show the huge one off costs we faced this year eating into our bank balance which eont be thee next year.

How can you say that, when this board have went through either up to or over 40m in 12 months.

Don't need the accounts to know its mismanagement.

How can you say that, when this board have went through either up to or over 40m in 12 months.

Don't need the accounts to know its mismanagement.

Any new business will lose money in its first year, couple that with one off costs to the charlatan Murray for OUR assets, football debts, legal fees, farcical investigations , paying inept players off and much needed maintenance and repairs. Not to mention paying a huge playing wage bill with salaries such as Jig, an EPL level salary for our management team and EPL level infrastructure all on reduced Season Ticket income. Every penny may just be accounted for, and some investments will start to generate further income. Real Rangers Men like Malcolm Murray and Walter Smith should also take their responsibilty for the outlay, not to mention a manager using his influence with the fans to ensure he gets top quality players so he doesn't need to coach them and get found out even more. The whole club needs scaled down in expenditure, buy to my knowledge Stockbridge is the one wanting to cutback and Mather deserves to finish what he started.

Out of curiosity squire, break down the £40m for me :)

somebody,anybody that is going to run our club with the intention of doing it right.

of course if they make some money along the way then no problems with that,as long as it's not on the same level as Green and co.

I don't think I want Green or Mini anywhere near us anymore tbh.

A lot of people are calling the opposing camp McCollco, when it is nothing of the sort, it's minico. McColl is nothing but the new mouthpiece for the same tired old excuse for a blue knight.

What about gogzyco?

Simple question,

Who do you want to win the EGM?

How anyone can answer this question with any certainty at the moment is beyond me! There are do many unanswered questions on both sides of the argument and a severe lack of important factual information! I feel like the RST this is jumping the gun.....I personally will hold off until I have some factual information before forming an opinion on this!