Nacho Novo

SK Rfc

Bring him back, low/sensible wage, great character in the dressing room and on the pitch.

Has he done any licences? Maybe this is the opportunity for club and player to mix coaching experience while still playing when needed.

He isn't though..... yeah, lets bring back more former players as coaches...

hes better then what we have so why not...him over daly and little any day!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wonder why eh?

do you actual watch football matches and players levels of ability do not just start and end with running around like a headless chicken....

The man love for Novo is embarrasing at times.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wonder why eh?

do you actual watch football matches and players levels of ability do not just start and end with running around like a headless chicken....

The man love for Novo is embarrasing at times.

I do indeed and from what ive seen all daly does is knock the ball down and lay it off, rarely scores and is very slow. As for little, similar standard to novo without the pace. I know what u mean by the headless chicken comment, too many of our fans let shite players off the hook just because they try their tits off (sebo being a classic case) and for some bizzare reason give talented ones a hard time for not busting a gut (I was at a game once were Ronald de boer got booed off by some folk as he didn't seem to have broken into a sweat in the hour he was on the park,,,madness!) but man love aside im positive novo would be a good addition...no gonna happen though :(

Its not happening and nor should it in my view, if its passion for Rangers you want there's tons of people who go to Ibrox every other Saturday who are passionate about Rangers but we aren't going to sign them either. Nachos time has been and gone as a player, a club ambassador or something would be great for him but his playing days at Ibrox are over.

he should enjoy the legends games tbh, but i cant see him back in squad, legend tho :7325: