Thoughts

JamieG54

I think Ally is doing well and I am looking forward to seeing him play his full team in September as we will no doubt improve as they play together more often and this will excite the fans with more attacking football goals quick passing on the ground especially at Ibrox which wil hopefully increase our attendances as although 44000 was great for our first game I wouldn't like to see that drop under 40000 as it wound be a sign that fans arent commiting to us as much as last season I can understand we played poor in alot of games but if we are playing better and scoring more then we should really move up above 46000 but again its up to the fans to decide and I think they should support Ally yes Forfar was dire but we have given two encouraging performances since then and its something to build on and I hope we rally round our club as we sort our board situation out and get back to talking about football and I know this post is serious but also some fun as I wanted to create the longest sentence in Bears Den history after seeing one elsewhere so I hope the fans get round as we are the best and we will be number one very shortly

If we could go a couple up top from time to time would like to see that to be fair.

Still, new season, new players and manager has had another season to see fan reaction to some formations. Even SAF got the fans backs up at Man Utd at the start, but end of this season if we still have the same good/average/wobbly/p1sh poor then we may need to know the next new signing and it possibly won't be a player (or another sodding board member ;-) ).

I think Ally is doing well. I am looking forward to seeing him play his full team in September as we will no doubt improve as they play together more often. This will excite the fans with more attacking football, goals and quick passing on the ground, especially at Ibrox which wil hopefully increase our attendances. Although 44000 was great for our first game I wouldn't like to see that drop under 40000 as it wound be a sign that fans arent commiting to us as much as last season. I can understand we played poor in alot of games but if we are playing better and scoring more then we should really move up above 46000 but again its up to the fans to decide and I think they should support Ally. Yes Forfar was dire but we have given two encouraging performances since then and its something to build on. I hope we rally round our club as we sort our board situation out and get back to talking about football. I know this post is serious but also some fun as I wanted to create the longest sentence in Bears Den history after seeing one elsewhere and make dan_ger and a few others permanently cross-eyed, so I hope the fans get round as we are the best and we will be number one very shortly!