Bramble

Stevie1972

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard a wee RUMOUR that due to talks with Boris Pandza now dead. Super will now invite Titus Bramble (many times has he been linked with us?) up to MP for a trial next week & play him in a closed door friendly planned for next Monday.

Me personally do not feel we need this animal at our club, not only is he a bombscare this is a man that was once charged for rape! & with Faure playing well, Mohshi impressing in pre season & McCulloch + Gasparotto as perfect back up to these 2 i do not feel we require another CB on the books.

If you were happy to accept a poor excuse for a human being called Diof when he played for us then, Tit Brambles should not be a problem. Personally I would not have let Diof through the doors of Ibrox but I was not asked for my opinion, and as for Brambles he is not good enough.

If you were happy to accept a poor excuse for a human being called Diof when he played for us then, Tit Brambles should not be a problem. Personally I would not have let Diof through the doors of Ibrox but I was not asked for my opinion, and as for Brambles he is not good enough.

Where have i said i was happy to accept Diouf at the club?

Fuck sake, we should be looking at bringing in better human beings then the Tyne wear ripper :( he's not even good at football, ah well suppose its nice to be linked to player who's not from Erin's f#***n valley