Chris Graham - Why the hatred?

You'll be aware of the abuse David Edgar took from his "own support". We're worse than taigs when it comes to attacking our support

I didn't know until recently how bad it was but it's interesting that it's from the same people.

You've made several allegations. You have presented them as fact. If you are so so concerned about the actions of "people like me" and you believe I am working to the detriment of the club then why don't you have the courage of your convictions and put your name to those allegations? You've insinuated many times that you are a successful businessman, that you know what you are talking about and you've made snide digs about other people's credentials to speak about board room matters and the like.

Why don't you step out into the light and make your allegations with the weight of your experience and track record behind you?

I just can't fathom why anyone who felt such forces were working clandestinely to harm the club by hoodwinking fans wouldn't speak up?

Ref the post from host you were quoting, I can only see two carelessly worded "allegations" (but nothing he declares as fact, think more likely mistakes), which is not over the top when it is obviously a heated interaction between you two. The rest were worded with "imo" and "maybe", which in paper talk is "I will throw something out and see if it explodes". Good for the goose, good for the gander on that mark.

Your also making a fair few digs about him yourself and to be fair he does not appear on the tele or quote publicly opinions concerning our Rangers, he does as he said air his own opinion on a Rangers forum, rightly or wrongly, he is also entiltled to do it within reason (Maybe where Ed got it a tad wrong, I don't know, but I don't want to get involved in that as he can only speak for himself, the Irony of me speaking for Host is not lost on me).

Some things you say are good and seem sound so many understand, some things might seem agenda driven or close to the bone and that gets people's backs up. It is the nature of the role you have taken upon yourself to have the status to be given money by the Beeb for your views, hence the "jealousy" which is sometimes mentioned of those who do not agree with you. Some people do not have this platform to speak for things Rangers, as you do, is not always "jealousy", maybe it is as Host states, someone just having his say on a forum and not making an ars3 of himself in public (not that I am saying you are doing/done that, just the other side of the publicity angle, ala Green).

Still I think host is right to have his opinion read, recently the "observation/accusation" you will not engage in topics/questions/subjects you do not like is also a bit worrying. You do however get good credit from me for engaging in this one (not that you care, but if it helps I don't care if you care :rolleyes: ).

Not really a lecture, not really advice as I am not qualified, kick 7 bells of sh1t out of each other if you want. Just giving you my view on what I perceive as the situation.

I didn't know until recently how bad it was but it's interesting that it's from the same people.

The same people? You referring to some of his so called friends and fellow RST members? Trust me much the same will happen to you when you stop becoming useful. Its all about self preservation for some people.

That's a fair point. I had decided not to post anymore mainly because I thought my absence might stop the constant personal attacks. It's clear that isn't the case though since, if anything, they got worse when I wasn't here. I don't agree with the personal abuse that is allowed on here and the constant shouting down of anyone with an opinion different to a certain group of posters but that is up to admin. If they want to allow it then I'll reserve the right to criticise that approach. I am far from alone in that criticism.

Who do you mean. Is it individuals or just those that didn't buy into your RST/FF/TBK agenda driven nonsense ?

Amazing and all 100% true

I know as I gave money to the charity, and have even met the chap in question

News broke on Sunday around lunch time and I was on till 1am :lol:

I was the same reading it. On all day. It juts got better and better.

I also donated to the "SuperAlly marathon" but i dont post there so it was anonymous.

So not only did several forum members there get conned into donating (even though it was a worthy cause) so did some lurkers like me....... :000000082:

You must have went to one of their nights out then which suggests you post there.

(Now trying to guess who you are cos some of the bears on there are funny as feck...)

You'll be aware of the abuse David Edgar took from his own clubs "support". We're worse than taigs when it comes to attacking our own

The thing with that is, we allow it. As bears, many of us here and see the abuse and might not agree with it, but look the other way. Some go as far as being led along and start believing in it themselves.

There used to be a time when Rangers fans wanted to self police but it just would not work.

Just to clarify, I've never spoken a word about David Edgar. The disdain for yourself is purely based on the past few months.

Just to clarify, I've never spoken a word about David Edgar. The disdain for yourself is purely based on the past few months.

I think that would be the same for most of his critics, he was someone I had a lot of respect for a while back. As it happened also thought he was a nice enough bloke.

I was the same reading it. On all day. It juts got better and better.

I also donated to the "SuperAlly marathon" but i dont post there so it was anonymous.

So not only did several forum members there get conned into donating (even though it was a worthy cause) so did some lurkers like me....... :000000082:

You must have went to one of their nights out then which suggests you post there.

(Now trying to guess who you are cos some of the bears on there are funny as feck...)

:lol:

yes I attended the night out with the mad man in attendance even spoke about his old man to him :lol:

Beyond mental

I think that would be the same for most of his critics, he was someone I had a lot of respect for a while back. As it happened also thought he was a nice enough bloke.

A wise man once asked.........Why can't we just all get along?

Where is that wise man these days btw?

Read all this shit and you'll be ready to just jump straight back into it. :)

Good to see the ban on heavy bullshit has been lifted. Where can I pick up my thrashing pole and broom?!

Pretty easy, articulate guy speaks up for the club, clearly a staunch fan, the abuse {fit only for bheasts} thrown at him is horrific.

Some on here would prefer mcglone as a spokesman, that said, it's what there used to

(tu)