Where can I buy old Rangers tops from?

Bossorange

I don't like these retro tops without the kit supplier on, I know it's only minor but if your gonna buy an old top surely u want it to look exactly like the original... The top rangers wore against Man U in the legends game was a belter but not authentic enough for me

their shirts are minted....great quality

what does "uncrested" mean ?

Without the Rangers badge/crest.

They do a great gallant pioneers shirt with the star on and some standard red white and blue ones but any on the site with the RFC logo can't be sold in the UK due to copyright.

I don't like these retro tops without the kit supplier on, I know it's only minor but if your gonna buy an old top surely u want it to look exactly like the original... The top rangers wore against Man U in the legends game was a belter but not authentic enough for me

That's bang on.

Just looking at those retro tops and remember that pinstripe top about 82/83 season. I had just got it and was in Germany for the away European game with Dortmund and one of their fans wanted to swap tops, as it was brand new I reluctantly swapped but kept the old Dortmund top for years.

Anyone else ever swapped jerseys with opposing fans?

Just looking at those retro tops and remember that pinstripe top about 82/83 season. I had just got it and was in Germany for the away European game with Dortmund and one of their fans wanted to swap tops, as it was brand new I reluctantly swapped but kept the old Dortmund top for years.

Anyone else ever swapped jerseys with oppossing fans?