Hiiiiii Fiiivvvvvveeee

JamieG54

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Couldn't watch the match as I won't watch the scum, but to see them getting beaten by a team in Orange Kit 2-0 just made my night!

I hope they get to wear them at the peado dome on the return, will screw with the heads of the unwashed for sure.

A guy in work said both teams pish but sellik will hump them next week.

Imo they will but I would like to know where the luckiest manager alive green teef dug up the three piss easiest qualifying draws in the history of the CL. Yet the fucker is always hard done to.

Had to laugh at yella teeth at the press conference earlier, 'we won't treat them lightly', 'give them respect', 'they had a great result in previous round they deserve to be here', and other such blah blah blah bolloks ???? WTF !!!!! Who are celtic ???? I'll tell you who, no better than this team who are in the same qualifying rounds!!!! They are still the same deluded mental cases they have ever been ! Parahandy Loyal ! (tu):):sherlock:

a surprising amount of "bears" watched this game according to this thread.... One even got a hard on.

this place has went to the dogs!!

well it's the usual routine.......you watch them hoping they get gubbed. They score early doors you switch off, but if they're going down you savour every minute

Have to laugh at all the comments slagging the op for posting this and saying who cares about celtics results. Can't believe any rangers supporter doesn't love it when they get beat.

Exactly, Celtic getting beat fills me with so much joy!!! I want them beat EVERY SINGLE game they play!!!

Please please please pap these fucking tim chunts out!!!!

Just seen the highlights on Sky, Seems it was all Celtic which does not fill me with to much confidence as they will prob hammer them at home :(

Watched it mate and that goalie for shakthar aside the taigs are going to find it hard to break down. The keeper looks a decent shot stopper well going by the 2 saves he made.

A shot from commons that rattled the bar and all in all the taigs done fuck all really.