Paul Murray Speaks Out

minstral

RANGERS coup leader Paul Murray last night demanded the club’s bosses quit now — and vowed no compromise to end the Ibrox civil war.

The former director, 49 said the group headed by him and magnate Jim McColl would snub the current regime’s olive branch.

And he slammed chief exec Craig Mather, finance boss Brian Stockbridge and director Bryan Smart, demanding they should be replaced by him and accountant Frank Blin. Murray said: “If they had any dignity, they would just step down.”

The Scottish Sun understands the battle could end if Murray gives up on a Gers return, with Mather offering Blin plus one other — NOT Murray — a board seat. But Murray said: “The reason these guys don’t want me on the board is the very reason I should be. I won’t stop until I get to the truth of what’s gone on.”

Last night the club said: “Only individuals capable of strengthening the board and club should be taken on.”

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scot...o-must-go.html

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Murray you have been nothing but an embarrassment to this club for the last two years.

Your efforts with TBK where you made a lot of noise bumping your gums about every investor who looked to be going to buy the club.

Time and time again you and TBK made insulting offers to buy the club.

Now you appeared to have conned Scotlands richest man into backing you to get on the board again.

Get tae fuck you parasite.

Murray you have been nothing but an embarrassment to this club for the last two years.

Your efforts with TBK where you made a lot of noise bumping your gums about every investor who looked to be going to buy the club.

Time and time again you and TBK made insulting offers to buy the club.

Now you appeared to have conned Scotlands richest man into backing you to get on the board again.

Get tae fuck you parasite.

How has he embarrassed the club this past two years?

What proof of his wrong doing is there apart from what people on internet forums say? I for one am not pro Murray but i dont understand the abusive mentality some have towards people who have the clubs interest (whether rightly or wrongly) at heart.

I dont know if i should laugh or cry at those statements. <cr>

What that man wont do for a tidy meal ticket is beyond me, from mccoll trying to charge the lub for his actions to mini running to the media

I dont trust them anymore than the current board, and as the saying goes "better the devil you know"

What proof of his wrong doing is there apart from what people on internet forums say? I for one am not pro Murray but i dont understand the abusive mentality some have towards people who have the clubs interest (whether rightly or wrongly) at heart.

Hey d&p here's three bob for Rangers... no... four bob then...

Total fuckwit.

Internet scaremongering me thinks.!??

Simple he tried time and time again to buy the club for a song.

He delayed the buying of the club by stalling proceedings pretending he was going to make a better offer, then backing out.

He and TBK could have bought the club if they had just made a decent offer.

It was after all bought for 5 million in the end.

You can't tell me you believe TBK between them could not have raised 5 mill between them.

That is where I believe they were an embarrassment, they kept telling us they were Rangers men and had the best interests of the club at heart. Yet their stalling nearly caused our club to disappear.

Murray should back off making statements, obviously he is being encouraged by ££, I always stated if he had put another 2m on the table The Club was his.......

At the end of the day the Board will be voted by Shareholders and we can only hope they use their judgement wisely for the benefit of our Club.

That is a disgusting comment from murray, it shows a lack of class..............I hope the board can stand firm and block this rather sad man from getting his arse in the boardroom.

I have noticed that a number of people have posted on various threads that mccoll is for the fans and said that no matter everyone who has a share will have a voice.

Well he is right re every shareholder will have a vote, but please mr mccoll don't try to patronise as if every vote will be a voice that will be heard.

Can anyone please lists the successes that paul murray has had in his so called business, I mean the ones that he was not in paid employment and had people above him directing the business.

Can they also truthfully say what he brought to the previous board.............and please it's a myth he had anything to do with reducing the debt...........this came from success on the park that produced money for the Ltd Co, that then gave the banks man on the board scope to reduce the debt quicker than the bank thought possible.