bt sport craig mather

dummiesoot

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not the worst, we paid off all footbaloing debts, the initial investor group paid the wages of the players before liquidation, the 5.5million paid for the club might well be paid off for all we know, edminston house and albion car park bought outright, big payoffs to boca and goian, and for all we know stadium upgrades and other expenses were paid off

until the accounts come out we know heehaw

Wait, so you're saying Green and Co didn't actually put in the £5.5m to buy the club?

Genuine question?

Only ones losing here is the club, it's not difficult ... really.

Last season we sold 38,000 ST's = £8-10m

This season ST sales are 34,000 = £6-8m

Pre-IPO we raised £12m (confirmed by Ahmed)

We raised £22m during IPO

That is a total of just over £50m raised over 2 years (not counting commercial deals, ticket sales from public sales etc)

Mather AND Stockbridge have confirmed we have £10m in the bank right now.

That means we have burned through £40m in ONE season, are you getting this ..... we spent £40MILLION to get promoted from Div3 to Div2 in ONE season !!

Do you think that is financially sound, is that the performance you expect from our board ??

Be patient - wait till you see the accounts - before ranting off on one.

not the worst, we paid off all footbaloing debts, the initial investor group paid the wages of the players before liquidation, the 5.5million paid for the club might well be paid off for all we know, edminston house and albion car park bought outright, big payoffs to boca and goian, and for all we know stadium upgrades and other expenses were paid off

until the accounts come out we know heehaw

The £5.5M was repaid in last years audited accounts, along with the footballing debts. Edminston House and Albion should appear in this years accounts, along with player pay off fees and maintenance for the stadium.

So, end of year accounts gave us a bank balance of around £23M and the interim balance for 2013/14 will be £10M or less. Looking at it like that, you wonder what the fuss is, but you have to consider the fact that the 2013/14 season ticket money is not factored in my synopsis there.

Can someone explain the significance of having the £10 million in the bank at the end of the financial year? Does that mean we had the £10 million plus this seasons ticket money with the money from Puma and Sports Direct deals still to come?

If that is so, it blows a lot of the concerns, issues being used against the current board out the water and puts a big question on why people are talking about administration again.

That's what I took from it. The financial year starts in April so therefore if what Mather is saying is correct then we should have all this year's ST money still to be added on to that as well as the other cash due. I sincerely hope this is the case.

The £5.5M was repaid in last years audited accounts, along with the footballing debts. Edminston House and Albion should appear in this years accounts, along with player pay off fees and maintenance for the stadium.

So, end of year accounts gave us a bank balance of around £23M and the interim balance for 2013/14 will be £10M or less. Looking at it like that, you wonder what the fuss is, but you have to consider the fact that the 2013/14 season ticket money is not factored in my synopsis there.

correcto moodo, add shirt sales, mechandise, sponsors we are lookin good

No surprise to here that the papers are a shower of lying bastards. I don't know how many lies they can spout about Rangers before people relies what they are doing.

The papers have caused alot of fighting on here in the last week with there edited made of storys.

That's what I took from it. The financial year starts in April so therefore if what Mather is saying is correct then we should have all this year's ST money still to be added on to that as well as the other cash due. I sincerely hope this is the case.

The financial year for the club starts on 1st July.

correcto moodo, add shirt sales, mechandise, sponsors we are lookin good

You may be right but I was not painting a pretty picture, as all you have mentioned there, is income that should be added prior to the £10M balance!

I think the end of the financial year for Rangers is 30th June which would be even better as it would mean all last seasons costs incurred but no ST money for this season in the figure. What worries me is Stockbridge is meant to be the CFO but when has quoted this figure he gave no clarity which was at the best poor communication and at the worst he did not actually know.