Flares

Ace

Inigo and SIMA - grasses. Enough said. Justify it all you's want.

As I said at the start, fuck sitting next to you's at a game. Hope no-one on here sorts you's a ticket if your stuck, ever. (tu)

Oh ya wee :mad: ... Swear all you like next to me. Unless it's in the family stand and then I'll tell on you, yes. Unless I know it's you, then I'll take you to the bogs at half time and, hidden in the smoke, I'll fuck you're ass raw. (tu)

Only in the smoke mind, wouldn't want the kids to see that.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We won't be banned from away game as we line the pockets of all those clubs. More likely the club are fined and it is a matter of time. thes guys do create a good atmosphere but why the need for flares, Friday night had disabled fans chocking and not able to see match due to standing at front. give consideration to other fans and they will get support of a lot more.. we are all bears together.

My farts smell of 1st Jans spunk

Okay that is gross, haha. Too much information thank you.

I think at times people just get lost in the moment. I've done it elsewhere in the ground and when someone points out they have a kid there I apologise for going that wee bit OTT.

If something happens during the game you just jump up and let rip. you don't take in your surroundings.

Yeah, that is very fair comment. If you treat people with respect then you receive respect back which is why I accept the crazy behaviour :)

As I have said before UB aren't the bad guys. Sometimes they do thinks or say things that I find OTT, but they are young lads trying to bring a bit of fun to the game. I know it isn't always to people's taste including my own at times, but being over critical and giving them abuse doesn't help matters. It just makes it worse in my opinion.

The broomloan is called the family stand. However it is not put there for just families. I've had tickets purchased and the cashier has put me there despite being with 4 or 5 mates and all of us nearly or over 30.

I find and I've seen one or two get caught up in the moment and a concerned parent asking them to calm down which usually involves an apology. I even seen one guy leave when he was asked to shut up only to come back with one of the meal deals for the wee guy after he got caught up in the moment.

Mind this is only guys letting off abit of steam not fucking child molesters

Agree with this. I've been that guy many a time. But my original point was swears repeatedly in a kids section.

Guess we'll agree to love the rangers, but hope to fuck not to be sitting next to each other in kids section if I've got the young uns with me.

No big deal.

Well that makes you in actual fact a scumbag. Sorry but if you would rather have someone lifted than have a quiet word with them then that says a lot about you.

You will generally find if you ask him to shut up and he acts the cunt then bears around you will back you up. It's happened many a time and I've seen guys come from 5 and 6 rows back to tell people to bolt.

I've got a kid too and anytime he's been at the football or anywhere he might be nee naughty words I explain to him what he hears he shouldn't repeat and why he shouldn't, it's not really hard tbh

I'll say the guy with the mouth in front of the kids is the scumbag. When kids are involved, I'm not going to rely on other people to make sure he doesn't become a knob, albeit in most cases you're probably right regards their helping.

they are bringing grounds alive and Friday was the best atmosphere in years but at Livingston cables started to burn as a flare landed, its a matter of time till an accident. we should be fighting the enemies not each other

Aye aye captain

I'll say the guy with the mouth in front of the kids is the scumbag. When kids are involved, I'm not going to rely on other people to make sure he doesn't become a knob, albeit in most cases you're probably right regards their helping.

Ahh so someone getting caught up in the game is a scumbag because they swear. Nice to see your true thoughts on fellow bears. Countless times I've been to games folk have been asked to cool it and they oblige.

Then again if you're happy someone could spend the night in the cells for a few sweary words so be it

Ahh so someone getting caught up in the game is a scumbag because they swear. Nice to see your true thoughts on fellow bears. Countless times I've been to games folk have been asked to cool it and they oblige.

Then again if you're happy someone could spend the night in the cells for a few sweary words so be it

No, no. I'm not saying that. I'm saying there's a limit. I said I don't have a problem with the odd swear word, if getting caught up in the game. I'm talking about someone coming into the family stand, sitting around kids (it's not as if they can't see the kids) and using continual language. Wouldn't want anyone in a cell especially. My ideal in that specific instance would be for a Steward to have a word with him. My thoughts on fellow bears have been made clear countless times in here. This hypothetical cunt would have no such consideration for fellow bears.

If you're unhappy with someone, have the fucking balls to sort it yourself - not run to the nearest copper.

You're among your own kind, one thing I was taught from an early age - you don't grass on your own!!

Then again if your happy grassing on Bears maybe you should question if your in the right stadium in glasgow!

The broomloan is called the family stand. However it is not put there for just families. I've had tickets purchased and the cashier has put me there despite being with 4 or 5 mates and all of us nearly or over 30.

I find and I've seen one or two get caught up in the moment and a concerned parent asking them to calm down which usually involves an apology. I even seen one guy leave when he was asked to shut up only to come back with one of the meal deals for the wee guy after he got caught up in the moment.

Mind this is only guys letting off abit of steam not fucking child molesters

These are different people, though.

As I've said, at Ibrox, it's grown men in the Union Bears section and they're brilliant; they create a fantastic atmosphere and are almost like an orchestra in their chanting.

Then, we've got the daft, wee kids who dress identically and launch things, then run and hide.

Buy a child a meal deal? They spend their pocket money on smoke bombs and Fruit Shoots.

These are different people, though.

As I've said, at Ibrox, it's grown men in the Union Bears section and they're brilliant; they create a fantastic atmosphere and are almost like an orchestra in their chanting.

Then, we've got the daft, wee kids who dress identically and launch things, then run and hide.

Buy a child a meal deal? They spend their pocket money on smoke bombs and Fruit Shoots.

We're discussing the family stand at Ibrox

Ffs.

Scenario. In kids section wi kids. Team of drunken aggro bears in swearing. Have a quiet word and they tell u to fuck off. Constant swearing that ismore than a wee bit off. Oh and its my mrs at this game wi the kids, not me. And the kids love the game but getting upset by the guys right beside them.

She should just sort it? Or leave?

Ffs.

Scenario. In kids section wi kids. Team of drunken aggro bears in swearing. Have a quiet word and they tell u to fuck off. Constant swearing that ismore than a wee bit off. Oh and its my mrs at this game wi the kids, not me. And the kids love the game but getting upset by the guys right beside them.

She should just sort it? Or leave?

Well sweettartangirl said she's managed it

My point was the folk that sneak away to the polis and point out other fans for singing or for whatever other reason, obviously I wasnt talking about people embezzling etc.

Anyone that would slyly point out another bear for doing something like swearing or even lighting a flare needs to take a good look at themselves. I disagree with the flares since the club asked us to stop, but wouldnt have another bear lifted over it.

Anyone that expects their kids to not hear bad language at the football must be deaf. Because its all you hear at football games and its been like that since before I can remember and frankly I hope its always like that, footballs a mans game, if you dont like swearing then go to the tennis.

Can;t believe theres people seriously condoning grassing on Bears for swearing, SWEARING? What the fucks that all about? When did people get so bloody soft? My childhood was spent out the back of the Bells bar before matches playing with the broken bottles while my dad went in for a pint until I was old enough to go into the pub without getting in trouble, I heard plenty of swearing and worse, as probably every Bear on here did, back then you'd have never dreamed of getting arrested for sectarian singing lezt alone bloody swearing? Jesus Christ some people on here are like Ned Flanders.