Team For Tuesday

rosco_g88

With no trialists allowed for the Ramsdens Cup tie against Berwick on Tuesday, how do you think we'll line-up?

I wouldn't change much at all and would go for ;

Gallacher

McAusland McCulloch Faure Wallace

Black Crawford Macleod Templeton

Little Shiels

We'll miss Law's influence and the experience of Daly but we should have more than enough in the locker to progress comfortably.

I'll go for 4-0 with Macleod, Little, Templeton and Shiels all getting one each.

Gallacher

Black

Crawford MacLeod Templeton

Little Shiels

Depends if Templeton & Shiels are fit enough to start and if Cribari is back or not. Could see Cribari at the back and McCulloch moving upfront.

Gallacher

Black

Crawford MacLeod Templeton

Little Shiels

Depends if Templeton & Shiels are fit enough to start and if Cribari is back or not. Could see Cribari at the back and McCulloch moving upfront.

(tu) Under the circumstances that would be our strongest team for Tuesday and I go for 2-0

Think Shiels and Templeton will be okay for Tuesday, I'm sure they would have started last night if it wasn't for the artificial surface.

I'd like to give a few if the boys that haven't had a proper chance so far this season a run-out but I'd be reluctant to change a defence that's worked so well, at least in this game which is essential for us to win to be in with a great chance of a cup.

With no trialists allowed for the Ramsdens Cup tie against Berwick on Tuesday, how do you think we'll line-up?

I wouldn't change much at all and would go for ;

Gallacher

Black Crawford Macleod Templeton

Little Shiels

We'll miss Law's influence and the experience of Daly but we should have more than enough in the locker to progress comfortably.

I'll go for 4-0 with Macleod, Little, Templeton and Shiels all getting one each.

I would keep your team but put Black at HM and then Crawford, Macleod, Temps as a 3 with Shiels playing just off Little