I do hope we offer those nice Kazakhstanis training facilities

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go one step further tbh. Recently it was suggested we should loan some players out to SPL sides to get them top flight experience, therefore lets loan the mob Perry and Cribrari.

In the interest of bridge building you understand.

Perry and Cribari might actually improve the holy unwashed's defence as its honking

I'd go one step further tbh. Recently it was suggested we should loan some players out to SPL sides to get them top flight experience, therefore lets loan the mob Perry and Cribrari.

In the interest of bridge building you understand.

Eh? We want them to win surely? They'd be better saving the sheep to play and sacrificing perry!

Giant tin hat on here..... but i want them to get to the group stages as it raises the co efficiency for when we get back to the spspsffll or whatever. I dont want us playing qualifiers in June by the time we get there..... Fuck that.

That's just wrong in so many ways mate! If they get into the group stages (which I think they will) they pocket a minimum of 12-15 million added to the potential to attract better players! The co-efficient needs more than one team to improve enough to get straight in again which is unrealistic at the moment! The last thing we want at the moment is them getting through.....if they fail watch their crowds dwindle even further.....we need to close the gap to them not allow it to get bigger!

Giant tin hat on here..... but i want them to get to the group stages as it raises the co efficiency for when we get back to the spspsffll or whatever. I dont want us playing qualifiers in June by the time we get there..... Fuck that.

You'll need more than a tin hat to defend a wish that'd give them millions.

Eh? We want them to win surely? They'd be better saving the sheep to play and sacrificing perry!

That's just wrong in so many ways mate! If they get into the group stages (which I think they will) they pocket a minimum of 12-15 million added to the potential to attract better players! The co-efficient needs more than one team to improve enough to get straight in again which is unrealistic at the moment! The last thing we want at the moment is them getting through.....if they fail watch their crowds dwindle even further.....we need to close the gap to them not allow it to get bigger!

I thought he was being sarcastic?

Ah makes much more sense mate! I like your logic but those two jokers they have will do just fine! (Hopefully)

You need more than a tin hat for that one, a bomb proof armoured personnel carrier more like.

Ooooft fuck ever wanting them to go through. You do realise one more group stage campaign and they will be far too strong by the time we get back IF they let whoever their manager will be spend

oaft, fuck them and fuck the co-efficent