Are all the top tiers closed tomorrow?

GOAT

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some stands are closed for East Fife as well.

Only to additional ticket sales, of course. The bits that are will have plenty of season ticket holders there.

My card has been activated for CR and also bought an additional ticket for there, nothing mentioned anywhere about it being closed.

Not what I just got told, unless it's just CR1 thats shut? Which wouldn't really make sense.

Not really surprising but still disappointing! No offence intended to those who can't make it for any particular reason but I really hope they find a way to stop illegal streaming of games.....il bet you that tomorrow night there will be post after post from posters looking for illegal links which takes away from the club and makes people lazy!

Probably quite a few factors will affect the crowd tomorrow night, a major one I assume being the 'time of the month'...basically that most people get paid monthly now and won't get paid until Thur/Fri and probably have been on hoiday/trying to keep kids amused for last few weeks, so credit card has probably already taken a battering this month.

The fact that it is midweek and that we are also at home on Saturday won't help either.

Maybe we shold be looking at options to increase attendances, maybe doing package deals for more han one match at a time i.e. grouping less attractive fixtures with the more desirable matches. It is £17 adult & £5 for a child for Saturday's match (£22 total), maybe we could have done some sort of deal where every kids ticket for Saturday came with a FREE or £1 ticket for the Berwick game tomorrow night.

Is there a rule stopping us playing the Ramsden Cup games, or any midweek league matches on International weekends? If we were playing Berwick at Ibrox a week on Saturday as opposed to tomorrow night, I'm pretty confident the crowd would have been a lot better, even a Friday night if Scotland are playing Saturday.

Not really surprising but still disappointing! No offence intended to those who can't make it for any particular reason but I really hope they find a way to stop illegal streaming of games.....il bet you that tomorrow night there will be post after post from posters looking for illegal links which takes away from the club and makes people lazy!

For some people that's they only way to see the game. I'll be at work so can't go, what should I do? Follow the shitty Twitter feed?

So you'd deny someone who couldn't afford to go to the game the chance of watching the team? Very good.

Is there a rule stopping us playing the Ramsden Cup games, or any midweek league matches on International weekends? If we were playing Berwick at Ibrox a week on Saturday as opposed to tomorrow night, I'm pretty confident the crowd would have been a lot better, even a Friday night if Scotland are playing Saturday.

Only thing stopping us doing that is the next round of ramsdens is that weekend.

So you'd deny someone who couldn't afford to go to the game the chance of watching the team? Very good.

How did people get to see the game before the invention of these ILLEGAL streams???? They either went or they waited for the highlights....these streams take away from the club and the attendances....so yes I would take it away....people bitch and moan about games not being televised by rangerstv yet what's the point when fans would choose to watch an ILLEGAL stream instead of buying off the club.....

Only thing stopping us doing that is the next round of ramsdens is that weekend.

How many rounds are there in the Ramsdens Cup?How many 'blank' weekends are there due to International fixtures?Why not play Berwick next weekend, then QOs (if we get through) the next available opportunity?The final isn't until March/April 2014 anyway, so why the rush to cram fixtures in now.Even if a spare weekend isn't available, it would be better scheduled for a midweek where we aren't playing at Ibrox either side.