Kyle McAusland

RangersMedia

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only response to this thread is.Dont call young Rangers Players shite if they are not going to make it fair enough they can be let go,but calling them shite is OTT

Call a spade a spade is my motto.

We have a few players who are utter shite.

...is a terrible footballer who has absolutely no ability or talent. He was gash at Ayr United at this level and so far he's shown absolutely none of the attributes required to be a successful Rangers player.

I genuinely don't know what position he should [try to] play. He's absolutely not a centre-back and at right-back he is terrible. Doesn't read the game well, doesn't know when to get forward or not, not good on the ball, not great in the air.

Why don't we cut loose the shite at the Club? Cole, Hegarty, McAusland, Mitchell, Hutton. I mean, they won't be on big wages by any stretch of the imagination but they're all on enough to drive about in brand new Mercedes' and they have no future at this Club. Wasteful.

Discuss.

Loads of folk thought Alan Hutton and Charlie Adam weren't good enough for Rangers when they were Kyle's age. Give the lad a chance, he still might turn out to be the business. And let's hope he doesn't read the OP!!

...is a terrible footballer who has absolutely no ability or talent. He was gash at Ayr United at this level and so far he's shown absolutely none of the attributes required to be a successful Rangers player.

I genuinely don't know what position he should [try to] play. He's absolutely not a centre-back and at right-back he is terrible. Doesn't read the game well, doesn't know when to get forward or not, not good on the ball, not great in the air.

Why don't we cut loose the shite at the Club? Cole, Hegarty, McAusland, Mitchell, Hutton. I mean, they won't be on big wages by any stretch of the imagination but they're all on enough to drive about in brand new Mercedes' and they have no future at this Club. Wasteful.

Discuss.

FFS

Pisses me off that people won't give youngsters a chance.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion , but why do so many people on this site show such a lack of respect towards our players .surely no past or present Ranger should be described as "gash" or "shite".

Having played for Rangers does not stop the fact that some of our players over the years have been both gash and shite.

Dont worry Ally is looking to bring back Kenny Miller then we can start clearing out all these young boys that are cluttering up the place.

Time will tell if they're not good enough.

Gie the laddies a chance ffs.

My only response to this thread is.Dont call young Rangers Players shite if they are not going to make it fair enough they can be let go,but calling them shite is OTT

Bizarre comment. I think this is the perfect way of airing my opinion. I'd never boo a Rangers player or the team at Ibrox and so my Twitter/Facebook/forum posts are my way of voicing my opinions.

I'm purely discussing footballing ability. Good luck to the guy, I'm sure he has a future in the game, it just isn't with Rangers IMO.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion , but why do so many people on this site show such a lack of respect towards our players .surely no past or present Ranger should be described as "gash" or "shite".

See above ^^.

FFS

Pisses me off that people won't give youngsters a chance.

I'm all for giving the right youngsters a chance.

Had a steady game today, didn't do anything too impressive and 9/10 all he ended up doing was playing a 10 yard ball to crawford, although that was as much due to a lack of options being made from midfield and strikers.

I'm all for giving youngsters a chance and hope he can kick on and progress, would like to see him trying to overlap and hit the byline more often though.

Call a spade a spade is my motto.

We have a few players who are utter shite.

You are perfetcly entilted to your opinion but the adjective you use is not becoming to a Rangers player.If you think the boy is not up to Rangers standards then fair enough,but shite give me a break.

played well today i thought, but still needs to work on overlapping and putting in crosses...a large portion of our attack goes down the left because of the great link up play between wallace and the midfielders...i think foster will give us some of that on the right, with kyle back up