Kyle McAusland

RangersMedia

...is a terrible footballer who has absolutely no ability or talent. He was gash at Ayr United at this level and so far he's shown absolutely none of the attributes required to be a successful Rangers player.

I genuinely don't know what position he should [try to] play. He's absolutely not a centre-back and at right-back he is terrible. Doesn't read the game well, doesn't know when to get forward or not, not good on the ball, not great in the air.

Why don't we cut loose the shite at the Club? Cole, Hegarty, McAusland, Mitchell, Hutton. I mean, they won't be on big wages by any stretch of the imagination but they're all on enough to drive about in brand new Mercedes' and they have no future at this Club. Wasteful.

Discuss.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the game is all about opinions :lol: !

Aye, signed for them according to Wiki!

I'll give a more detailed run down when I've seen him a bit more but in the live games I've sEen he's done ok. I never seen the airdrie are just the goals

I'll give a more detailed run down when I've seen him a bit more but in the live games I've sEen he's done ok. I never seen the airdrie are just the goals

I had the benefit of having Ayr United's programme editor working with me :lol:. Told me what to expect off McAusland...which is, as I've seen so far, nothing.

I just don't see the point in us hindering the development of our talented young players like Gasparotto by having the likes of McAusland/Hegarty in the way.

nothing like giving the youngsters some time ...

Second line of below post (tu)

I had the benefit of having Ayr United's programme editor working with me :lol:. Told me what to expect off McAusland...which is, as I've seen so far, nothing.

I just don't see the point in us hindering the development of our talented young players like Gasparotto by having the likes of McAusland/Hegarty in the way.

Then again the Ayr united guy is giving an opinion and we don't see him train every day.

I genuinely thought he looked decent. I hear first 20 on Friday was a shambles though?

I think he has been solid but unspectacular. Does his job quietly and is still learning his trade so will give him benefit of the doubt. However, in an idela world I wouldnt have him starting games right now. But when you consider where we are in terms of who we can select, it just goes to show that you can only piss with the cock that you have.

Gasparatto is a centre half, not a RB. McAusland can play both. If we needed cover for CH then i reckon Luca would get the shout. (tu)

Then again the Ayr united guy is giving an opinion and we don't see him train every day.

I genuinely thought he looked decent. I hear first 20 on Friday was a shambles though?

He was poor. Gallacher made a very good save when he was caught out of position

?

Kidding, mate. :lol:. That went down like a lead balloon.

He was outstanding in Hong Kong, even when up against a very strong Man City and Newcastle youth team.

I think he has done well in his starts actually.

I would rather give him game time than Foster. (tu)

No disrespect intended but a youth 7's tournament is incomparable to playing for The Rangers senior team against anyone.