QOS v Rangers

Dennis

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see above...

The following is from the RFC web site. I can't see where it says we requested the change although it may have been down to our request. I did make reference to a possible RFC request in my first post on this thread. I was looking for some confirmation.

"The absence of all of these players in the build-up to the weekend has been a strong enough reason for the fixture with Queens to be moved by the SPFL."

The following is from the RFC web site. I can't see where it says we requested the change although it may have been down to our request. I did make reference to a possible RFC request in my first post on this thread. I was looking for some confirmation.

"The absence of all of these players in the build-up to the weekend has been a strong enough reason for the fixture with Queens to be moved by the SPFL."

To be fair it eludes to us asking. I can't imagine QOTS or the SPFL saying that we have to move it because we have players away.

To be fair it eludes alludes to us asking. I can't imagine QOTS or the SPFL saying that we have to move it because we have players away.

It may allude to RFC asking for the date change but I can hardly heap criticism on any party until I am aware of facts, not merely suspicion. It would be utterly disgraceful for RFC to have requested the date change just because Macleod and Peralta were on international duty. I don't count the other boys.

It may allude to RFC asking for the date change but I can hardly heap criticism on any party until I am aware of facts, not merely suspicion. It would be utterly disgraceful for RFC to have requested the date change just because Macleod and Peralta were on international duty. I don't count the other boys.

Why is it disgraceful?

Doubt QotS asked for it changed due to international call ups.

Why is it disgraceful?

Because it will be severely inconvenient for the majority of our fans. We should be able to beat Queen of the South without Peralta and Macleod. Peralta hasn't even kicked a ball in anger yet. We will have Bell, Law, Clark, Mohsni, Daly, Foster and Smith also available.