Do you ever read any other teams forums?

BarneyRabble

I will look occasionally if someone puts a link up to something that is topical. You expect to see hatred and petty jealousies from the usual suspects but its the wee diddy teams who have joined in too that i just dont get. A lot of these places now are more anti Rangers than they are pro their own clubs. Its sad yet wonderful that we have such an impact on their daily lives.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're playing a team in Europe or a Friendly ill sometimes go on that teams forum. And on a rare occasion I go onto the Kerryfail street to see how big the Rangers thread is, it is by far the biggest thread on the whole forum, it was over a thousand pages and had to many posts that the admin on their forum had to put a sticky saying only relevant news and info and that no discussion was allowed because the thread would be so big, over 1000 pages and other threads only have 20 pages tops, utterly obsessed with Rangers and its there for all to see hahaha

I clicked a link that somebody posted on here that took me to the kiddyfiddlers site

since my eyesight has returned I'm more wary of what links I'm clicking

That had taig written all over it, that and Charlotte's fakes, why post a link , if you visit these sites and give them hits, why try to encourage bears to visit. Post a copy if you must,

I don't want my computer infected with material from the kerrydale boy bum buggerer brigade.

If we're playing a team in Europe or a Friendly ill sometimes go on that teams forum. And on a rare occasion I go onto the Kerryfail street to see how big the Rangers thread is, it is by far the biggest thread on the whole forum, it was over a thousand pages and had to many posts that the admin on their forum had to put a sticky saying only relevant news and info and that no discussion was allowed because the thread would be so big, over 1000 pages and other threads only have 20 pages tops, utterly obsessed with Rangers and its there for all to see hahaha

I know it's absolutely pathetic. You can almost see the crazed eyes and slavers. Can they not see themselves for christ's sake?

Thankfully we discuss Rangers on this Rangers forum, seems to make sense.....

This is the only football/Rangers forum I use. My other half is a Falkirk supporter and he used to use the One F in Falkirk but gave up with it late last year as he got so sick of a few posters and their anti Rangers agenda. He has a ST for Falkirk but came along to at least half a dozen or so Rangers home games with me & our boys last season. He was at the Peterhead game on Remembrance weekends with us. That's what finished him with the forum as they were writing all sorts of crap about the troops having mock battles on the pitch etc. He got a barrage of abuse when he told them what they were saying wasn't what happened. One of the guys giving him abuse has actually posted links from here on their forum from time to time. He reckons they're not Falkirk fans though, just obsessed Rangers haters trolling other forums. There's plenty of that kind about! He might be a Falkirk supporter but he hates the bheasts every bit as much as we do.