scotlands second highest paid manager

thehost

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats more important is that the so called Rangers men are sitting on their hands and watching as we fall further behind. Thats another £20 mil for them, whilst we continue to fight amongst ourselves.

One way or another we need to draw this situation to a conclusion...either the current board stays as is...or it's thrown out and new members installed. Having the status quo with all its recriminations ongoiong is not the way forward.

The longer we delay....the harder it will be to recover.

Do actions still speak louder than words.....?? I'm beginning to doubt it.

I must of missed them losing almost their entire squad last year & then having to deal with an illegal transfer embargo which is still ongoing till next month.

The comparison you make is like something I'd expect from a rabid not a Bear, but at least your consistent in that regard.

how many more shite threads about the rights and wrongs regarding ally. rightly or wrongly he is our manager. the right or wrong decisions he makes in that position are his to take good and bad. I cant see him being sacked before at the earliest the end of this current season. and comparison to him and the tlb are bang out of order. the only real time to compare the performance of the two is when they are on a level playing field regarding the league they are playing in and the money they have available to them. so as others have said get this thread locked

Cant deny the fsccts of it .

Numbers matter and stack up.

Well the OP should at least get all the facts in his post then, instead of all the negativity to suit his anti ally agenda. This is simply an attempt to slate Ally yet again.