***Official UEFA Champions League 2013/14 Thread***

Broxi1872

Replace Dortmund with Ajax and it's possibly the toughest group for the taigs - not far off what some of us would of hand picked if we could.

It would have been my wet dream of a draw tbh, well maybe replace Barcelona with Madrid or Bayern.

I think it's the best draw the taigs could have got. They were never going to get out of any of the groups so they would have hand picked that draw. They honestly are the luckiest scum around. I bet you half the teams won't even bother taking them seriously and they will even get a few points as a result.

I think it's the best draw the taigs could have got. They were never going to get out of any of the groups so they would have hand picked that draw. They honestly are the luckiest scum around. I bet you half the teams won't even bother taking them seriously and they will even get a few points as a result.

I have to disagree with you there, realistically they could get nil pois and a few hidings. What a difference 24 hours makes. This morning you would have thought they had won the CL with their reaction.All they done was avoid their most embarrassing result ever against a team from a backwater . Green teeth says it was his greatest moment, the man is again just making a fool of himself again. Should they get out this group then yes that would be his greatest moment.

After that draw a lot of tims wont sleep well tonight

It is quite hard to predict as Scottish clubs recently have quite the reputation for being either hot or cold in European competition (unless you're a team that's not Rangers or celtic, in which case you just embarrass the country, no questions asked).

Hopefully Frank De Boer will have Ajax fired up enough to win both games against them.

I was hoping they were put into a group with teams that will attack and try to score as many as possible, ie Bayern or Real.

I think the way Barca and Milan play suits them as they will just defend and hit on the counter attack.

Same. Would be brilliant.

I didn't get to the game in 96 but a year later or the summer that followed we played an Ajax tournie with Liverpool, Ac Milan and Ajax ... we won it ... but it was something daft like 7/8 aside ... still don't understand it to this day ...

I didn't get to the game in 96 but a year later or the summer that followed we played an Ajax tournie with Liverpool, Ac Milan and Ajax ... we won it ... but it was something daft like 7/8 aside ... still don't understand it to this day ...

Was that in January? I think it was called the Amsterdam 7's or something like that.

I'm going to Amsterdam next year, hoping to get a tour of the stadium when I'm there.