***Official UEFA Champions League 2013/14 Thread***

Broxi1872

pdCgmQp.png

Pot 1: Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Arsenal, FC Porto, Benfica

Pot 2: Atletico Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, AC Milan, Schalke, Marseille, CSKA Moscow, Paris St-Germain, Juventus

Pot 3: Zenit St Petersburg, Manchester City, Ajax Amsterdam, Borussia Dortmund, FC Basel, Olympiakos, Galatasaray, Bayer Leverkusen

Pot 4: FC Copenhagen, Napoli, Anderlecht, Celtic, Steaua Bucharest, Viktoria Plzen, Real Sociedad, Austria Vienna

We will be back there and when that tunes playing we will be back where we trully belong.The feeling when that tune plays everything will be put into perspective and a moment to saviour.On to todays draw it will be good if bayern juventus man city get the that shite hole of a club 1 reason would be a laugh to see them get fucked every game.I mean emberassed home and away played off the park how would the shite journalists in this country cover that up.

Just think how much we'll all appreciate it when it's back.

As was previously said, the only thing I miss is the CL.

I miss the excitement in general tbh.

Going into a season knowing you have already won it and it’s just a waiting game for another year or 2 is just a bit meh.

Don’t get the sleepless nights before games anymore, the days dragging in till match day ect.

We will be back there and when that tunes playing we will be back where we trully belong.The feeling when that tune plays everything will be put into perspective and a moment to saviour.On to todays draw it will be good if bayern juventus man city get the that shite hole of a club 1 reason would be a laugh to see them get fucked every game.I mean emberassed home and away played off the park how would the shite journalists in this country cover that up.

I was saying the same thing last night and last season.

As much as we hate to admit it, their home form in the Champions League is extraordinary. Don't think many clubs would be confident going there.