The hypocrisy in here.....

Muirheadbear

Anyone unfortunate enough to read the thread Scotland second highest paid manager consider this....

We regularly slate, rip into, almost criminalise Naismith McGregor et al for fucking off.

Then you get this slant slagging someone who (once again) demonstrated his undoubted passion for our club and gives the nappy tugging lurkers easy pickings. He stayed. In fact he gave up a lucrative TV career to come back to Rangers and he's staying for the fight. But no - that's no good enough for some. Unbelievable!!

You can't have it both ways.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone unfortunate enough to read the thread Scotland second highest paid manager consider this....

We regularly slate, rip into, almost criminalise Naismith McGregor et al for fucking off.

Then you get this slant slagging someone who (once again) demonstrated his undoubted passion for our club and gives the nappy tugging lurkers easy pickings. He stayed. In fact he gave up a lucrative TV career to come back to Rangers and he's staying for the fight. But no - that's no good enough for some. Unbelievable!!

Although I agree with your general point there are alot of inaccuracies in your post....the OP of the thread in question as usual has went overboard but some serious questions have to be asked about ally and our long term strategy and some seem unwilling or afraid to consider these pertinent questions!

Although I agree with your general point there are alot of inaccuracies in your post....the OP of the thread in question as usual has went overboard but some serious questions have to be asked about ally and our long term strategy and some seem unwilling or afraid to consider these pertinent questions!

That's a different point though. That ginger wank beat three diddly teams and has lost half the domestic tournaments he has entered in the last two seasons. Yet he is being compared favourably to our greatest ever goalscorer.

No chance!!

High 5 on this topic mate !! And I tell you something I really hope Ally gets to manage our great club without any shite that's been going on the last 3 years !!! The way we played at Airdrie in particular gives you a small indication on how he wants his team to play so start of next week let that be day 1 from when we can judge him

Yet he is being compared favourably to our greatest ever goalscorer.

so far the ginger wank has qualified for the champions league not once, but twice, while making a transfer profit and also making the last 16 of the CL

yes he has no competition in scotland, but when eck had the same record as TLB we chased him out of govan

Like it or not ally has shown little that he can manage on level terms with his rivals, and the fact that most people still describe him as our greatest goalscorer instead of our manager tells me that a lot that back him have underlying concerns about the direction we are heading

when we get back to the SPL we need to be smarter than they are, as we will not have the financial muscle to beat them, unfortunately the direction we are taking shows no sign of intelligence, and im not blaming mccoist for that completely

the same people that hounded both eck and PLG out the club as well (tu)

Very true O.P.. We can't compete because we are in a different division and are banned from Europe.... but let's not let facts get in the way of Thehost's agenda. A last minute goal against a diddy team gets that lot into the CL proper and he comes on here using it against Ally? He can't help himself. Every one of our employees is open to constructive criticism. But comparing Ally to that ugly leprechaun when we aren't even in the same division is agenda driven spite.

That's a different point though. That ginger wank beat three diddly teams and has lost half the domestic tournaments he has entered in the last two seasons. Yet he is being compared favourably to our greatest ever goalscorer.

No chance!!

So Lennon the manager should be getting compared to McCoist the player?

Right....

Very true O.P.. We can't compete because we are in a different division and are banned from Europe.... but let's not let facts get in the way of Thehost's agenda. A last minute goal against a diddy team gets that lot into the CL proper and he comes on here using it against Ally? He can't help himself. Every one of our employees is open to constructive criticism. But comparing Ally to that ugly leprechaun when we aren't even in the same division is agenda driven spite.

(tu)

I have to agree. Mccoist should be judged from 1st September when embargo is over and not before. What he's had to deal with is unprecedented for any manger and he stayed. I would like to think the previous thread has been hijacked but alas I fear not all of the comments are associated to them! Lets not kid ourselves perhaps he should have beat these teams but the objective now for the club is stability off the park and building on the park leading to a stable team. This is again a "new" team and he has to be given time to do that building. Lets get off his back on the back of a couple of poor results and stop getting led by the mhedia and non rangers supporters on this site!!

This thread is not about analysing McCoist - there's been numerous threads about hat already.

It's about someone talking up popcorn teeth over him and giving Timmy lurkers wanking material.

I agree. Apart from the unjust comparison there was nothing in that thread that hasn't been said on here before. It worked though. People are arguing about Ally again. Agenda on course.

To balance your point, Neil Alexander did the same but was told thanks but no thanks when it came to his contract.

I would have had him out the door well before any tuping ;) I reckon after Malmo.

Matters not a hot that he chose £15k a week instead of BBC QoS, he is t up to the job. You don't accept that, one day you will have to. I do t see why a new thread was needed for this other than to have the hordes on abusing Baws urst, Host, myself and maybe a few others. Are we not entitled to our opinion? Why should we be shot down with smears and insults at every turn? Do we not live in a democracy? :D

Ally has a huge personality. IMO he is best suited to the media where he will be a shining star.

The fact he gave that up to pursue a managerial career at Rangers speaks volumes for the man's love of our club.

When we get back to the top under SuperAlly I can see him handing the reigns to Butcher or McCall or McInnes who seem more suited to the daily grind of football management.

Ally will always be a legend as player and manager in my eyes.

Let's just get behind the man and let him get us back to the top.

so far the ginger wank has qualified for the champions league not once, but twice, while making a transfer profit and also making the last 16 of the CL

yes he has no competition in scotland, but when eck had the same record as TLB we chased him out of govan

Like it or not ally has shown little that he can manage on level terms with his rivals, and the fact that most people still describe him as our greatest goalscorer instead of our manager tells me that a lot that back him have underlying concerns about the direction we are heading

when we get back to the SPL we need to be smarter than they are, as we will not have the financial muscle to beat them, unfortunately the direction we are taking shows no sign of intelligence, and im not blaming mccoist for that completely

Eck left after finishing 3rd in a two horse race, he never got chased anywhere. The historical revisionism in your post is astounding.

So Lennon the manager should be getting compared to McCoist the player?

Right....

Eh.......no

However try this lot for the 'manager of the year'

Getting beat with Hearts in a semi

Getting beat with StMirren In a final who we incidentally we beat with 9 men not long ago

Getting beat Kilmarnock in a final

Gets past (just) over 3 diddly teams

I'll judge Ally when he has the same tools as popcorn teeth and not before. I.e. when he has a some transfer money to spend

Like I say, he stayed, he didn't f..k off like the rest of them surely that cuts him some slack