Do you's think ... just maybe ....

1st_Jan_1994

That we can get behind the Easedales and attempt to move on?

Would be nice.

But I have a feeling I'm just being silly and the RST, FollowFollow and eventually the "Ultras" will give them the Bill Miller/Charles Green treatment

Personally I couldn't care less if they have a dubious past. They (or maybe one of them) have paid up ... let's see what they (or he) can do.

We need to stop mud slinging, smear campaigns, infighting and blog wars and get behind the new people or we will never move on ... ever.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No business man worth their salt has a truly squeaky clean past. But there's something that doesn't sit right with me about the Easdales calling the shots at Ibrox. I've no evidence they are up to no good or won't be good for the club, just going with my gut feeling. There's that much misinformation and spin coming out of the board room these days a mere fan like myself doesn't know what to believe. No doubt they will make their plans clear soon and we can take things from there.

Do not disagree with your sentiments, BUT would you stop with the abuse of YOUSE, You's or variants thereof, it's irritating.

Sadly I anticipate that RM will soon be awash with negative stories about the Easdales and predict castigation and vilification by a number of low count posters.

Would be nice.

But I have a feeling I'm just being silly and the RST, FollowFollow and eventually the "Ultras" will give them the Bill Miller/Charles Green treatment

Personally I couldn't care less if they have a dubious past. They (or maybe one of them) have paid up ... let's see what they (or he) can do.

We need to stop mud slinging, smear campaigns, infighting and blog wars and get behind the new people or we will never move on ... ever.

Does that include King if he were interested?

Does that include King if he were interested?

Any man that tells creditors to knock back a CVA in public and tries to get his 20 million back out the club when we were in administration is a different kettle of fish altogether and should be to you's too.

Plus I also said last night that if he comes good and puts up his money to get a form of control, I'll back him and give him a clean slate - but probs won't ever forget his antics when we were in trouble but I'd be happy to get behind him and give him a chance.

I'm behind Rangers and the only guy I'm 100% sure of is FB due to his track record.

I also don't mind King or JM and the Easedales will also get my backing. I'm just going to wait it out and see what transpires.

I still appreciate what DM done for us on the park and the financial collapse screwed him but he wronged us as he knew who CW was.

I do believe that CW didn't originally go out to screw us but after losing money from Europe he played a very high risk strategy which has blew up in his face.

I also really like CG but all those alleged bonuses just seems so greedy.

As I said mate I'm just going to wait it out as we've all been down this road and I want the best for the club rather than a certain group as its been very divisive on here lately.

Do not disagree with your sentiments, BUT would you stop with the abuse of YOUSE, You's or variants thereof, it's irritating.

Sadly I anticipate that RM will soon be awash with negative stories about the Easdales and predict castigation and vilification by a number of low count posters.

??

true but surely the guys that have actually paid money into the club should get a lot more trust in the first place than guys that havent dropped in a single penny (tu)

I can wholeheartedly agree with you on this, hopefully you appreciate why many of us would like to see Dave King involved.

Would be nice.

Easdales and King...Recipe right there for success! No funny business going on!

. You's Common Scottish colloquial shortening of "you guys" or "you folks", used to address multiple persons with a statement or question.

I've always liked you's personally.

Not sure about the Easdales. They's always come across a bit dodgy and a lot of their buses are in well shit nick. Doesn't look good them being major shareholders when their buses look like they're off out to deliver a bunch of immigrants to the tattie picking.

If they pumped in a shit load of cash am sure everyone would give them a chance though.

..............Am sorry fo ma low countin postin boss... :spraise:

..............Am sorry fo ma low countin postin boss... :spraise:

He does have a point to be fair though mate ,,, when Green came back as a consultant this forum was awash with wee dicks from FollowFollow with post counts of 8 and 9 and all spreading the same anti-Green bile ... it was enough to make me wanna chuck this place