Paul Murray

Firstly, I hope this thread isn't locked as I believe it is a pertinent issue.

It is widely accepted that Mark Dingwall's Follow Follow website is the unofficial voice of the RST, this is evident with prominent posters positions within the RST and the suppression of criticism towards the RST. This morning I logged on to FF as I do most days, to read pages of bile about our largest shareholders who are actively putting their money where their mouth is. I have copied some below

Give us a wee smile, Sleazedale

They look like Bond villains.

Looks like the just for men has been out

Makes a change from giving bears the vicky I suppose .

A complete pair of James hunts , who should be nowhere near the boardroom

They look like a pair of fat scruffy wankers

Couple of dirty ****ing arseholes

Pouting for the camera.

Pair of pricks

A really cringey photo

Since when was black or grey the dress code for RFC directors?

Blue blazers chaps. Being Rangers men, I’m surprised you missed it over the years.

And the shades make you look like a fud.

Cringe factor,very rough greasy looking “businessmen”

Should be nowhere near our club the sooner they are gone the better

It’s unbelievable that these two are where they are, sad time indeed.

Look like a couple of dodgy car salesmen. The type you walk away when they come at you with their ‘patter’.

Just….embarrassing.

Just looking at them makes your skin crawl.

Vile creatures!

Yep, that’s where we are right now, a pair of Del boys, but the clobber is much, much worse

And to think some fans cant see the wood for the trees!!!!!!! ;((((

I cannot stand them.

Fucking spivs!

They could do with a wee visit from the ICF

Now the Easdales are Real Rangers Men, from the west of Scotland, self made millionaires who have a track record of success in business cutting costs and making businesses efficient. I think it is safe to say they won't be of the Bonus culture attributed the the Zeus team, and they are prepared to put their money up to get a seat at the table. Now the common RST/Dingwall's FF/Christopher Graham Militia/CRO mantra is that they are buying shares off Ahmed/Green therefore are not investing in the Club. Even by their standards this is quite pathetic. Firstly have they learned nothing from David the Charlatan? We don't need a sugar daddy again, that's what got us into this mess. We need to be a successful business spending less than we bring in. The Easdales are putting their hard earned money up, to deserve the chance to have a say in the business and hopefully make us profitable. With audited accounts due soon, we will know that the business model is sustainable for the next 12 months at least. If the Easdales live up to their reputation cutting the fat, and our Boards investments from the IPO start bearing fruit we should have a bit of a wedge to invest in scouting/youth development etc without further investment. Even if we do get investment, we certainly don't need to spunk it straight away, certainly not on signings given the level of player we have at present. We also have Mr Blin joining the board imminently, who will make sure money is only spent where necessary. All in all, things aren't so doom and gloom.

Why then, are the RST and FF allowing such bile about men who are putting their money where their mouth is? Why are they permitting such slander towards Rangers fans who are stepping up to the plate? I will tell you why, Paul Murray. A man that was on our board whilst his namesake raped us, a man who sat in the board whilst our fans were slaughtered with lies and smears and not once defended us, who as recent as a few months ago told Rangers fans we deserved the double standards and outright bigotry directed at us from the authorities, who has had the chance to buy us at least 3 times but couldn't manage it yet continues to cause unneccessary upheaval trying to muscle control of our club without putting in a dime. I am sure you would all agree we have asked many pertinent questions of our current board lately, yet Mini hasn't told us anything about his plans. I think the first thing we should ask Mini Murray, just what exactly have you promised to certain individuals within our support, who's track record and reputations are in tatters, for their undying support of you? Why is it Paul Murray or no one else from these people? We deserve to know Mr Murray.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The damage these bloggers and twwiterati have done the club is nothing short of disgraceful

Totally agree. Those that back the poison dwarf and his various TBK versions do so to further their own personal agendas only and not for the betterment of the club.

I keep getting told that "there are plenty of good bears in the RST and on FF" well if that's the case where the fuck are they then? Are they too scared/stupid/indifferent to speak up against these utter self serving wanks who claim to be Rangers fans.

We just don't have enough of these types of threads

you digwall puppet , that's what you are................I heard about that taxi journey in Sheffield...............telling you people should listen to big mark he talks sense and all he wants is what's best for the Club.

BTW MBL did you paypal ff the £20 for the use of the Cab. :P

It appear this issue bores some, don't read then. If you don't believe this is very worrying that a small militia are trying to scare away anyone that isn't Paul Murray, then you are fools. I get some of you want to sit on fences, but don't slate those of us that won't sit idly by when people are abusing their positions for their own ends.

very poor way to describe our current directors.

I would however disagree on the assertions in regards to PM.

And I would doubt very much you deserve to know his plans at the moment.

Major investors in the club will/are aware of the plans though they are not the plans of PM who is only fronting the current requisition