Lee Rigby's parents on This Morning show

blueyonderbill

I find it sad that the respect and support our fans have shown is commented on as being so amazing. This is a minimum that family should get from every aspect of British culture. No one should have to go through this pain.

Im sure every bear out there will not loose sight of the fact that this is not about our support but about a dad, fiancé, son etc who died because he represents our country and communities.

It's amazing, down here in England all my pals say they wish their club had stronger ties with the forces and how much respect they have for the Rangers support.

Yet north of the boarder it seems it either not reported or talked as if we're point scoring. Pathetic really.

We've always had a strong tradition of supporting our troops and I'm glad to see the support isn't afraid to carry that on, even in the face of ignorant criticism.

Lee Rigby's family need all the support they can get and I for one am proud my club is playing its part.

well said.

only those who peak from their moral cesspit cant separate point scoring with doing the right thing simply because its the right thing to do.

I suppose that how you get in a situation where you'd make a martyr out of a lawyer for getting buggered to death in a pakistani hotel.

fucked up moral compass .

This has always been the case.I remember when Jock Stein died,we were playing against Clydebank at Kilbowie.They held a minutes silence.There wasnt even a whisper amoungst our support.Yet they show no respect when they come to Ibrox.

I was just talking about that the other day in fact.

I remember everyone standing to a man in complete respect and me and my mates as lairy 16 year olds stood in total silence..

The thing is we've always done it and it's second nature to us.