What is the rush?

Carsons Dog

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so you wouldn't intentionaly mis-interpret or twist anything to try to win your argument then.

Defo not.

I seem to hit a nerv with you. Are you in the RST, on FollowFollow a Green hater or an avid supporter of McColl or Murray?

Do you write blogs too for good measure?

wire in :lol: though your success rate aint all that good :lol:

a significant number of every day punters and Rangers fans share this opinion...

We canny all be bloggers (tu)

A lot of the people that suddenly pop up on here are exactly what I think they are - agenda pushers, Green haters, FF'ers, TBK lovers etc, though. That's my point.

Brain washed and brain dead.

It's very apt.

Its a Rangers fans forum

A broad Church

all views...

Brain washed and brain dead.....as I said before thats due to all the sand....

The agenda pushers and propaganda men and the idiots that fall for it all hook line and sinker are brain dead or brain washed ... don't care what way you want to debate me about it.

What's Fury having for his tea tonight?

Defo not.

I seem to hit a nerv with you. Are you in the RST, on FollowFollow a Green hater or an avid supporter of McColl or Murray?

Do you write blogs too for good measure?

Actually I'm just a Rangers fan who normally just scans RM for interesting stuff.

I rarely comment as you'll notice. I don't blog, this is the only Rangers board I'm a member of, I bought shares, I haven't renewed my season ticket this year as work means I won't be able to use it. Thinking about getting one later and giving it to the forces thing. I was grateful for Green to come forward at the time. I think people miss the point with McColl, it is shareholders he is representing. The reason I'm not immediately after you is I'm working. The same reason I'll make this my last post.

I do have a different opinion to you and I'm not scum.

have a nice day.

The agenda pushers and propaganda men and the idiots that fall for it all hook line and sinker are brain dead or brain washed ... don't care what way you want to debate me about it.

What's Fury having for his tea tonight?

Their is just as much of an agenda pushed by some on here.

2 differing views both driven by what people think best for the club.

I have no issue with that its only when it gets petty and everyone becomes Chris frign Graham I object.

Im guessing but I assume you like me waited on the accounts before.....the ones that never came...

I dont believe we should be sitting on our hands waiting this time.

But if some do that is up to them, I prefer not to be insulted for supporting a proactive 'agenda'

Actually I'm just a Rangers fan who normally just scans RM for interesting stuff.

I rarely comment as you'll notice. I don't blog, this is the only Rangers board I'm a member of, I bought shares, I haven't renewed my season ticket this year as work means I won't be able to use it. Thinking about getting one later and giving it to the forces thing. I was grateful for Green to come forward at the time. I think people miss the point with McColl, it is shareholders he is representing. The reason I'm not immediately after you is I'm working. The same reason I'll make this my last post.

have a nice day.

aw right Chris or some other pointless reply :lol:

have a nice day.

I never called you Scum. I said certain others are scum and then went on to explain who I meant for the avoidance of doubt. If your none of those things then why think I'm calling you scum? doesn't make any sense

I have no issue with that its only when it gets petty and everyone becomes Chris frign Graham I object.

Im guessing but I assume you like me waited on the accounts before.....the ones that never came...

But if some do that is up to them, I prefer not to be insulted for supporting a proactive 'agenda'

Your talking past-tense there. They have still to be released that doesn't mean they won't be. They can't do that legally.

Did you not tell us the other night you had proved to 1st Jan you weren't Mrs Furry?

Did you not tell us the other night you had proved to 1st Jan you weren't Mrs Furry?

They never proved anything, they told me they weren't married to Chris.

It's only their word. I tend to believe it though.

To be fair to him/her the PM they sent wasn't abusive it was calm and polite and putting their point across so fair play.

They never proved anything, they told me they weren't married to Chris.

It's only their word. I tend to believe it though.

To be fair to him/her the PM they sent wasn't abusive it was calm and polite and putting their point across so fair play.

I also gave you contacts where you could confirm it.