Which Former Player(s) Would You Welcome Back?

Bahrain Bear

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aluko, Edu, Vlad, Bartley(even though he was a loan), Kerkar and probably Madjid.

Mainly Aluko though. He was a zippy player :) McKay has that kind of quality in him. He just needs more work :)

Defo Mo Edu, really liked him, but for me , there is a love affair with a former captain who fucked it up twice, opens his mouth before his brain switches on,doesnt really deserve my adulation at all, but i really cant help it.he is the screensaver on my, laptop, the picture inside my locker(im 41 for fuck sake),but some things are just meant to be, and Barry Ferguson running the Rangers midfield goes together like cookies and cream.

Some never appreciated him, some despised him, but at home against Porto in the CL, Stuttgart at home(2nd time) and the papes at Ibrox when him and Hutton ran the bastards ragged, 24 passes without one of the cunts touching the ball(can anybody put that game up please), these are but 3 games where Barry Ferguson showed he was genuine world class, especially that night against porto at ibrox.For half an hour he was the best player i had ever seen in that position, never mind Rangers player.

I love him, would forgive him anything apart from playing for the tinks.

I know i stand alone in my opinion of him, just let me enjoy it eh?

No Surrender

Rab

Apologies if this has come up before, but just interested to hear views on former Gers players, still playing professionally, we think would make a positive impact if they came back and Does it ever really work second time around?

I remember one of my first games being Aberdeen at Pittodrie and we got skelped 5-1 with Prytz scoring the only goal for us. DJ played on his return from Chelsea(?) My memory's going a bit, but he had a bit of a 'mare. Not the only one that day, though. Maybe Jock Wallace's first game back as well, no sure?

Trevor Steven did a bit better when he came back from Marseille, but I remember thinking we were lucky to get the money we did for him when we sold him in the first place, and he wasn't nearly as good second time.

Hateley of course came back and got torn in about the Bheasts at the Piggery in the 9-in-a-row season. He was too old to recapture the previous exploits, but did a job all the same.

Who would you bring back?

Remember that Aberdeen game well mate,what a fucking long journey home that was.

Big DJ did play centre half.

He must have weighed about 20 stone,no wonder frank mcdougall ran amok.

Mcgregor because he owes us a favour ! Got a feeling that this one is a possibility after hearing McCoist talk about how he stayed in contact the full way through and in jigs book !

This is a wind up,right?

That prick owes us much more than a favour.

How about his whole fucking transfer fee that we lost out on when he walked.

The day that one of they cunts walk back into Ibrox will be the day i walk out.