Could Rangers take paddypower to court?

RangersFanBase

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Disgusting ... how can BBC Scotland employee's continually get away with it?

I need to go to work, but can you or someone find out if that's came from an actual bbc article or radio show. Apparently the bbc regulatory body are ready to go to town on them. They've been warned to stop inaccurate reporting of our situation

We all may disagree on whether the ad is offensive. Here's something we can all agree is hugely offensive, said on Sportsound tonight (according to this tweeter)

--------

@ted141286: That is unbelievable from @bbcjimspence. Some BBC employees never learn...

@ted141286: For those asking, here's what Jum Spence said:

"John McClelland, former Chairman of the old club that died"

--------

Staggering. For me, this is what we should be making complaints about

Now this is worthwhile dealing with.....these cunts cannot keep being allowed to pedal this shite!

Disgusting ... how can BBC Scotland employee's continually get away with it?

Jim spence is a fucking retarded ginger tarrier bastard. That's copyrighted btw

He's so incredibly bitter. When it overtakes the work you are doing, you have to question how he can remain in a job

I need to go to work, but can you or someone find out if that's came from an actual bbc article or radio show. Apparently the bbc regulatory body are ready to go to town on them. They've been warned to stop inaccurate reporting of our situation

Supposed to have been said on Sportsound.

We all may disagree on whether the ad is offensive. Here's something we can all agree is hugely offensive, said on Sportsound tonight (according to this tweeter)

--------

@ted141286: That is unbelievable from @bbcjimspence. Some BBC employees never learn...

@ted141286: For those asking, here's what Jum Spence said:

"John McClelland, former Chairman of the old club that died"

--------

Staggering. For me, this is what we should be making complaints about

Spence is a twat of the highest order

Jum Spence the controversial fool knows fine well it isn't the case, he`s simply pandering to the lowlifes.

This the same guy who co-wrote last night`s `Exclusive` on our Board changes? Make`s my blood boil that these cretins are being fed information about our Club. :wanker:

There's a load of issues The Rangers could take to court and probably win apart from this petty paddypower crap but I don't know if you've noticed we don't have anybody to do it !

PS - And when we have I don't suppose we'll have anybody with the balls to do it !

(tu);):sherlock:

Out of all the stadiums in the UK they pick Ibrox.

After the Ibrox aerial shot they cut to a team playing in blue with a banner behind them that says disrespectful on it.

Can you imagine an aerial shot of the piggery and then a shot of a team playing in green with a guy holding a banner that says disrespectful on it?

The mhob would have lawyers onto it in a flash.

A cheap shot at Rangers to try and tarnish their reputation even further.

Apparently complaining here get's your complaint put through to the regulatory board ... it's a bit of a long winded process - but probably needed in order to make sure the complaints are sincere and legitimate

https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/?reset=#anchor

Sorry to burst the bubble of a few, but none of this is about anyone being easily offended. It is about an orchestrated campaign against us. Our policy of appeasement isn't working and it doesn't work anywhere on the planet. History teaches us that.

The taigs are influential in every part of our society, local and national government, the SPFL,SFA, the mhedia, legal profession and so on. Their policy is to attack first, whether it be a truth or a lie, doesn't matter, as the ends justify the means and it's certainly paying dividends as they have everyone onside. Not that everyone backing them believes them, but being seen to be, is what counts, as they get something in return, no matter how small, so a win win all round for our haters.

We have been shredded by every institution in the land over the last 18 months and it's not ending any time soon.

Dignified silence smacks of arrogance, not loving our club enough to do something about the attacks, not caring enough, can't be fucking bothered, or our silence we must be hiding something, so it must be true. Whatever one it is, it sends out the wrong message and makes us easy targets. Throw enough shit, true or not and some will stick and at the minute, plenty of it is sticking.

I say we go on the offensive, but with integrity in that we will attack only with the truth. Yes we are better than them.