Bad Robot

The Billy Boys Poll  

292 members have voted

1. 1. What version do you prefer

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people suddenly claiming we can sing the original again because there is no rule against it? Wasn't there a committee set up for this just a few months ago, which had to disband because it quickly became apparent that they had hit a stumbling block (presumably due to some law or rule...)?

Rebel blood?

This or the original.Rhebel bloodMhanky bloodFhilthy bloodVhermins bloodAre the only ones I've heard which even come close. I'm not of a mind to follow some incorrect resolution made by those who ain't got a clue what they are on about. Has nobody ever opened their ears in this counry? Worse is said every day, yet nothing. The vile Shite they sing in the piggery is beyond words, yet TBB gets attention.If they had followed this shambles by at least making the shambles the same for everyone then I would toe the line. To state this is wrong, when it demonstrably is not, and even then its not policed evenly AT ALL, then why would I just bend over.One rule for all, and stop being silly, or not. Democracy and the rule of law is not something which you can selectively apply. But, for the good of the club I would sing those above that I've heardAnd especially for selected readers bjk

There's been a good few TBB threads but nothing appears to change. Any plans for using the results of this poll?

possibly email the women at focus then possibly finance some business cards for distribution or maybe ask the UB to take the lead.

Im not sure if anyone could post the same poll on the other forums to see what the general consensus is.