Jim Spence

OceanRain

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whilst i dont normally pay much attention to this kind of thing, i am appalled by this. the BBC used to be an organization of impartiality which attempted to portray an even-handed/non-biased view of news topics. this is just childish. way below what i would expect. there must be some way of getting across the point that they are embarrassing themselves with this kind of behaviour

This has to stop, what happened to reporters on the bbc being unbiased?

No matter Spence's allegiances he new what he was saying and he knows the reaction he'll get.

They have made their bed and they clearly intend to lie in it. Can't see their attitude ever changing whilst the usual suspects are still there.

No doubt that the walloper is only trying to get a rise out of any Bears listening, so it would be easy to give him the reaction that he wants & phone in to complain.

Do NOT be tempted, follow the official complaints procedure armed with all the information that you will need to see it through.

Is there a listen back feature for Sportsound? I want to include the audio or at least be able to mention at what point of the show he said it.