Paul Murray/Ronnie Esplin

bawsburst

the fact that those disruptive rebel bastards are pushing and they could have nailed this before now if they had the backing to make it happen, iso it looks as if they don't.

Absolute fuckers who never lifted a finger last year to save the Ltd Co and keep the football club safe...........now appear and as many believe they may not posses shares........now they could have nailed that in the head by showing their shre certificates, but no the haven't.

How any Rangers fan can stomach these bastards wanting on the Board sickens me , when they shout let's wait until the accounts are out............so why the push prior to the accounts have been signed off .......................

I detest each and every one of them for the shite they have brought to the Ltd Co. the Board of Directors have every right to our support until such times as it can be proven by documented proof re the accusations that they have been robbing the Ltd Co.

If that happens then they lose my support, but will not be like those fans that for no reason other than tittle tattle trun there back on the people who stepped up and paid.

Now what happens to those rebels as in fans and the disruptive group who were no where to be seen last year, will they accuse the auditors of telling lies..............plus there's not one fan can say what their plans for the future is..........really does give me the dry boak(cheers GF) that people within our support can fall for that.

this all day long...

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The world that is the core and vast majority of Rangers fans are aware.

We have only a few left to convince and then we will be as ONE......and the Number ONE again

So you have no evidence to back up your claim that PM is a top class business man? That is your opinion n that's my point no-one can produce facts as to how good at his job he is. There opinion on PM is based on a personal level.

snapback.pngCarson, on 05 September 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

He supports Rangers. He's an accountant. He's done the job before so knows what's involved. He's backed by McColl. All good enough for me.

Not the most glowing endorsement.

==Might I suggest had you received a response that stated

He Supports Scunthorpe he is a Doctor has no experience and is back by nae cant

Your reply would have been similar

I honestly thought one good thing to come out of the last 10 years is every Rangers supporter would be suspicious of the board.

"so when blin comes in and brings in his team who will need paying, shall he leave afterwards"

Directors come and go, Blin is what's needed right now and he'd have to get board approval to appoint any others. I don't see the need for PM or McLelland but they won't be paid much. Remember that Blin would be up for re-election too if the 4 new board members are added before the AGM

Since the IPO our board of directors have been a complete disgrace and it needs sorting, major shareholders obviously feel the same way

Do we know it's major shareholders as no info has been given.......plus they do not have enough of these major shareholders judging by their behaviour.

After the inital rather cheeky first reply you have been open in your replies and thank you for that but(yip) can you tell me wht plans the rebels(yeah I coined that word for them as they're acting like them) have for the club.............surely they should have announced in an open letter to shareholders and fans alike to let us know............now being rather silly here............but they could want to mortgage/sell of the assets I certainly don't know if they do or don't.

What really annoys me about you is that you seem to want to turn every thread into a Dingwall slagfest. Are you incapable of discussing anything without bringing him into the equation?

As for me, I make no excuse for the fact that I want to see the money-men out and the Rangers men in. In fact, I would just love it if the whole old board (minus SDM) were to return tomorrow.

That's an old chesnut, getting annoyed over something on a forum is a weakness,,,,,,,,,,

so blin is a Rangers man how do you know this,

murray is a Rangers man so why did he make a fool of himself last year?

MacLelland is a Rangers man, where has he been until yesterday?

McColl is a Rangers man, so out of his multi millions why did he not fork out £5.5m last year nd could have installed the wizz Blin an the astute businessman that is mini, and had MacLelland in as Chairman

So please would you not expect real Rangers men to have stepped up and paid.............I mean a multi millionaire and wouldn't fork out £5.5m

I await your reply.

Re dingwall like him or not he always sticks his neb in.........do you class digwall as one of your real Rangers men Y/N

I have never received

What's the definition of effective when you're a non-exec working under someone who owns 85% of the shares?

If he knew something was amiss after all he is a wizzz kid. He should have resigned and made public his reasons for doing so.

That's the only option to take in a situation you describe, show a bit of spunk and make it known that you are unhappy with the way the Company is heading.

Ok. I'll play the same game. What does Brian Smart bring to the table?

Two wrongs dont make a right

Fact is murrays history with the club, and his blatant attempt at stealing donald muir and walter smith's credit for reducing the debt means he can never be trusted in my opinion again

If he knew something was amiss after all he is a wizzz kid. He should have resigned and made public his reasons for doing so.

That's the only option to take in a situation you describe, show a bit of spunk and make it known that you are unhappy with the way the Company is heading.

But what was wrong with the way the company was heading between 2007 and 2011? The damage had already been done by the time PM was appointed. SDM's biggest error was to sell to Whyte. He was warned not to by PM and others. I am not one of those who argues that PM did a fantastic job when he was a director before, but I also do not accept that he did anything wrong.

But what was wrong with the way the company was heading between 2007 and 2011? The damage had already been done by the time PM was appointed. SDM's biggest error was to sell to Whyte. He was warned not to by PM and others. I am not one of those who argues that PM did a fantastic job when he was a director before, but I also do not accept that he did anything wrong.

The damage may have been down but not one person spoke out about and mini could have resigned and made known his concerns after all many will tell us he's a real Rangers man...............but must have just been a recent convert .